Yuri VTuber Face Reveal - Oneshot

sorry if this sounds fussy but can you put the previous channel link on your kiara post as a spoiler? I just wish to not know their previous lives after what happened to a certain succudevil. It still give me fear ngl.
@RimuruXD thanks

@thegentelman oopsie. Well there's really nothing that stops them from using their own physical features (e.g. Tsukino Mito), although since you're going virtual anyway some people do prefer to get a really cute character since it's theoretically more profitable and the point of being virtual is to be who you want to be shelling out the reality.

@EVILTRAFFICCONE
Crossick is the group name of Shirayuki Tomoe and Sukoya Kana, vtubers for Nijisanji who after working together for a while ended up becoming a for real couple and very much do not hide the fact that they are a couple. Other members of Nijisanji have commented that even off stream and irl the two of them never stop flirting with each other and their collab streams are basically them flirting and being really cute together.

Fed-Kun's army
lot of side profile shots for an artist who cant draw a good side profile. also wheres the goofy clipping with the models

Aggregator gang
Imagine being such a sad fuck that you not only watch a regular stream of people making out, but you also do it while they're just projected onto low-fidelity models and give your own money to them. There are just so many layers of pathetic parasocial decisions to go through before hitting this point, I don't know how you could do it without realizing how worthless you are.

Users who are viewing this thread