YuriCam ~Yurika no Campus Life~

Dex-chan lover
and just as suddenly as it came back, looks like it's been dropped again

Dex-chan lover
Just a warning, this is probably the dumbest thing that you will ever read, but its great

the way she seduces girls only works in manga

don't try it in real life or you will get puch for real

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope there comes a point where the Legal Wife stops getting the short end of the stick. She gives off really strong Miku Kohinata vibes and that gives her a huge plus in my book.
I do get that a lot of this manga seems to just be going directly against what would be a normal yuri manga and that her relationship with her childhood friend is kinda a part of the punchline of that joke, but man i want her to be rewarded for her devotion. Though I don't really see what her logic is for not just agreeing to become her friend's bride. Money: she had that high class card so check. Want to be a bride: don't need to marry a guy for that, a lesbian wedding just has 2 brides. Not a Lez: with the amount of times she has seemingly gone out of her way to make love to other girls this defense doesn't really hold.
oh well

Group Leader
Almost a decade worth of translations and it’s finally finished. Cheers to everyone who worked on this, ya’ll kings

Dex-chan lover
Whew, I was shocked to see it was finally over! Thankfully it was from multiple chapters being uploaded until the actual end of the manga. Great read, actually super hilarious! I'll miss the exploits of our goddess Yurika-sama.

wut its end already? ill miss this series :(

and thanks for translation team (y) you all great!!

ABT

Guys, this is so fucking good. Yurika is the best female in animanga and i fucking love her.

I don't think "Reverse Harem" makes much sense here... Yeah, she's a girl with a harem, but the harem is still female.

Group Leader
@Yorple reverse harem doesn’t refer to the gender of the harem, it refers to the gender of the person who has the harem. For example, a yaoi harem is still just a harem, not a reverse harem.

Dex-chan lover
So this is an action shounen, only replacing all the fight scenes with yuri sex.

It's just so stupid but somehow funny.

I don’t know why but I can’t stop laughing whenever Yurika does the “I’ll show them the power of a gigollete” pose.

Group Leader
well...
ofc it'd end just like that, guess I just expect too much

Users who are viewing this thread