Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - Miyakonojou-san Goes to a Bathhouse

What's with the art? Seemed a little iffy at times like at the cover or when reika covered herself with a towel

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and I was expecting Reika to get far more bumps for a bathhouse chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Holding hands in a wholesome onsen chapter? Why'd you have to force lewdness into something so precious???

Dex-chan lover
This is some alien proportion, I know manga is extreme with the eyes but their bodies are not helping. That shoulder to hip ratio is crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@miscacc @Cornonthekopp
Yeah, the author is very focus on making the chest/breasts stand out while making the waist as small as possible. Just taking the ideal body type in Japan I guess to a unrealistic extreme (small waist and great chest/breast proportions). Looking at page 13, Reika does looks like she has a alien body to the point that it's comical. Having the big eyes/anime head doesn't help. On a positive note, Miyako side back boobs was some good fan service that I'm almost forgot about the alien proportions.

Dex-chan lover
Miyako went through 4 hairstyles this chapter. Normally braided, hair down while washing, hair up while bathing, and unbraided pigtails at the end. Author put in some extra effort this chapter.

Double-page supporter
oooooooOooooOoooo she's breaking just a little bit. there is a hint of progress so far

Dex-chan lover
author really cant draw waist down, i thought that swimsuit chapter was bad but page 13 takes the cake

Users who are viewing this thread