Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 49 - Miyakonojou-san Sets Her Sights on the World

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting Michael Jackson or Zinedine Zidane to be mentioned in Japanese yuri literature, but here we are.

Dex-chan lover
I'm also trying to learn Japanese from movies, but I can only hear itai, kimochi, iku, and not much else.

thank you translator for working this fast, one the one hand it makes me happy every day but on the other hand the end will come that much faster.

Aggregator gang
Ahhhh ... back to Reika being Reika. Pratfalls and lewd manipulations of Miyako.

I was not ready for Michael Jackson.

Fed-Kun's army
The way the lean was done was the shoes they were wearing would hook onto specially designed nails put in the stage

Double-page supporter
Reika nonchalantly finishing her dance after faceplanting is my new favourite thing. Second only to Miyako saying she wants some sugar from her bestie.

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO. That Michale Jackson reference though. And ooff~ Miyako sure says something out of character huh? She wanted that but not like that,te-he.

Now, only 2 more chapters left and my happy mood switch flipped. aff.

honest question: which absolute goof of an editor let this manga end after seeing a chapter like this?

Users who are viewing this thread