Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 51 - Miyakonojou-san is a Bad Influence on Youth

This felt pretty sudden, but I enjoyed it while it lasted nonetheless. Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating these last several chapters. This has been a wild ride and I will miss these two sure I wish the last chapter could have been longer and the ending could have been more conclusive but it ended like it began these two epic gal pals learning to accept the changes they have instilled upon each other and I like to think they actually grew as people.

Though seriously a sequel showing these two in college or working adults would be legendary.

For a manga about sexual jokes, the amount of very funny punchlines that weren't about sex was pretty surprising!
That was fun

le3

Dex-chan lover
EwRtBqIVcAg0gMX

Sauce: Artist tweeter https://mobile.twitter.com/kx_rx_hx

Thank you for the translation jerkoff motion!

Group Leader
What a great manga. It's a beautiful combination of hilarious comedy and heartwarming friendship. More romance might've been nice, but I don't think it was really necessary. It's pretty clear that they're headed in that direction anyway, so just seeing them grow closer like this was more than enough.

@le3 Pretty funny coincidence that the author tweet this only a few day after the translation finished

that was a fun ride~
not gonna to lie, kinda wished for more.
Hope there'll be some bonus chapter.

thx for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
kinda sucks for the abrupt end felt like theres so much room for them to grow and develop together.

Aggregator gang
Man this is a masterpiece
Sad it ended but all things comes to an end.
Thank you so much for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread