Yuujin ni 500 Yen Kashitara Shakkin no Kata ni Imouto wo Yokoshitekita no Dakeredo, Ore wa Ittai Dou Sureba Iin Darou - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking pissed that this got axed, but at least we got to see their child.

Thank you so much for translating this to the end. It was short but it was precious ❤️

Aggregator gang
Not going to lie, this ending was WAY better than the Light Novel?? I never would have expected a series getting axed would have ended better than the LN. If anything you guys should consider yourselves lucky you got an ending like this, as the Light Novels was so subpar.
Motomu never meets her parents, never finds out they went to summer camp together, etc. I was always annoyed that the plot point seemed to have been dropped in the LN, and Motomu never finding out. It ends with Akari showing up at Motomu's apartment a month after the entrance exams. Akari's graduation is technically after the epilogue, so maybe that should be considered the ending?

Dex-chan lover
WHY DO THEY TIME SKIP PAST THE ACTUAL ROMANCE WHYYYYYYYYY???

Every fucking time. THE CONFESSION IS WHEN THE ROMANCE FUCKING STARTS AUTHORS. YOU AREN’T IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP BEFORE THAT FOR FUCK SAKE PLEASE.

I wish it was a 50/50 but it’s pretty much 90% of all “ROMANCE” manga skip past the “ROMANCE”. When you do get the rare manga which show more than a single kiss, they are almost always amazing.

in every other Manga type being young means you can pilot robots, be a super hero, or save the world. But showing a youthful romantic relationship? GASP? THATS FUCKING ILLEGAL! They must TIME SKIP 10 FUCKING YEARS OF CONTENT BECAUSE FUCK YOU

Aggregator gang
WHY DO THEY TIME SKIP PAST THE ACTUAL ROMANCE WHYYYYYYYYY???

Every fucking time. THE CONFESSION IS WHEN THE ROMANCE FUCKING STARTS AUTHORS. YOU AREN’T IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP BEFORE THAT FOR FUCK SAKE PLEASE.

I wish it was a 50/50 but it’s pretty much 90% of all “ROMANCE” manga skip past the “ROMANCE”. When you do get the rare manga which show more than a single kiss, they are almost always amazing.

in every other Manga type being young means you can pilot robots, be a super hero, or save the world. But showing a youthful romantic relationship? GASP? THATS FUCKING ILLEGAL! They must TIME SKIP 10 FUCKING YEARS OF CONTENT BECAUSE FUCK YOU
They didn't skip over any romance as there quite literally wasn't any in the light novels past the confession. Akari has to go back home to finish high school and take the entrance exams and they go on one date around Christmas (shown in one of the last panels). That's pretty much the entire 5th and final light novel.

Dex-chan lover
man, I wish angel next door also finishes like this, I really like endings where they show the couple's children
Yeah I Hope they're not gonna drag it too much otherwise it would be a pain to read as the time goes

Users who are viewing this thread