Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much

Edit: since the releases have been kinda sporadic the past year i felt I had to go back and reread from chapter 50 to present. I have to say I really enjoyed the reunion and this approaching threat setup seems interesting too. Ultimately though I really do love the vibe around Asley and Pochi and hope to see more of their ongoing adventures soon. Thanks again for the scanlation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The art style is getting worse and worse, the first few chapters were much better. The new character designs are pure cancer.
gMuVy0V.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Top: From which generic isekai is this?
Bottom: Oh it's from THAT isekai.

Call it worse, but it's nice to be able to differentiate a style from all other isekai, specially the protagonist clones.
Asley isn't an Isekai, it's a fantasy story. Even if it had a "generic" artstyle, you'd still be able to tell what series it is just because of Pochi. No need to defend the bad art. I switched to reading the novel because the art was hard on the eyes.

Dex-chan lover
maybe asley will be able to implement some good old faith to the gods once he resolves the issue about the village. kinda sad to see that much destruction and everyone hurt after all he did to recover the village, though he was pushed towards leaving it. even if it's not the best situation, i do enjoy the nostalgia of old characters reappearing. let's see how strong the little magician has become.

though i do wonder why they'd send someone useful in magic to search for MC instead of one able and fast warrior/athletic type, since someone able to handle magic should be more useful in supporting the community in times of emergencies.

Users who are viewing this thread