Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken - Ch. 58

for info, the translation of the webnovel is technically finished, only the 16 epilogues are left to be translated.
A fool is a fool is a fool.
is this the last arc ? or it still far from the end ? the manga i mean

Contributor
That was not the spell I expected, but hey, if it works...

I'm assuming his enemy is weak to physical attacks, which is why he summoned his rank A swordmaster friends Dallas, Blazer and Betty instead of casting some powerful magic attack like I thought he'd do. If that's not the strategy, then maybe they're there to deal with the monster army.

Dex-chan lover
If there's anything I remember from playing Witch Spring R, it's that summoning pets can make a deadlock fight into leisurely defending while waiting for the enemy to go down from the pet dps. Pets on a 1v1 fight are OP.

Dex-chan lover
That was not the spell I expected, but hey, if it works...

I'm assuming his enemy is weak to physical attacks, which is why he summoned his rank A swordmaster friends Dallas, Blazer and Betty instead of casting some powerful magic attack like I thought he'd do. If that's not the strategy, then maybe they're there to deal with the monster army.
Brute is S class as he went for the rank up test after he reach lv 70 just after Asley escaped. so he is just slightly below the 6 braves. Blazer and Betty mostlikely rank up to S class during the 'Asley training arc'. Dallas is the other adventurer called the Red blade that joined during the orc king raid

Dex-chan lover
Still curious, where is Reina??

For context, Ryan was at the east, Reed's squad was at the north, no mention of people at the west, south should be safe from invasion.

Ashley came from the north and saved Reed's squad, the snake stay with him, Pochi was sent to the east and retrieve Ryan, Lala was sent to the west(still no presence of people).

Ryan told Reina to take anyone who still can fight and reinforce the north, yet we still hasn't seen her yet??

Edit: Also, interesting how the monster invaded everything but to south, considering Ashley came from the direction of where civilization exist(north) while to the south of them probably have no human civilization(I believe this was confirmed in the early chapter, but I will have to recheck that).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread