Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

So when is rina coming back? i miss her so much
Oh and can someone that already read the novel spoil me will there be a thing with asley and rina?

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan : he only drank half ,and stored the rest, then accidently spiked either pochi's food of water (forget wich) with the rest several millennia later.

Bad chapter, hope this series recovers.
This chapter had a lot of contrived happenings. Like when he didn't stab the guy on the ground. Like when he revealed his age, and then the first guess was some eternal elixir. The author brute force changed the setting of the relationships. IT WAS IMMERSION BREAKING!

Contributor
@sjmcc13 He drank some thinking it was water, then accidentally knocked the rest over which poured into Pochi's water dish.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 It may not even be extinct considering where Asley used to live is not a place regular humans ever went. Heck the first village he endeed up in was thought lost long ago. There are probably plenty of monsters thought lost or never discovered. Asley has records on loads of monsters, but what he didn't have was what monsters were hunted most often for resources.

Either way I always enjoy this manga and I wonder if this is thee start of the demons going for humans as in what Asley has been training all these years for

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm, that was a pretty weird detour from the original source

especially since it seems they just went straight back on track again lol

Dex-chan lover
@Emana
Like when he didn't stab the guy on the ground
It wouldn't have mattered. The magic continues regardless if the guy was incapacitated. I'd also be curious of his motivations, so I'd also keep the guy alive for interrogation.

Like when he revealed his age, and then the first guess was some eternal elixir. The author brute force changed the setting of the relationships.
It was only a matter of time. I'd say that all these events were written for him to reveal his identity - an incoming calamity that forces Asley to use magicraft not possible with contemporary magic knowledge.

Aggregator gang
Did they really deviate from source just to throw in a cliffhanger in the last chapter lul

@firosahoge

NO! That would be a horrible place to end!! Did you forget?!? The Demon King's Revival! The Mysterious puppetmaster! Why did he need to collect so much magic? Only a few of the Archmages have been introduced! Not to mention Asley still needs to get back the things he "lost" That was mentioned in the earlier chapters!

And more importantly, I need to see more of Pochi and Balaad!

That was a very jarring and unnecessary change to the source material but alright then. Not to mention invisibility is supposed to be incredibly difficult to pull off as it ended up being
Asley's trump card in the final fight vs the demon king and took the whole series for him to figure out, though there are stealth related spells that are less effective than the one he came up with but whatever I guess.

@zombiekiss
Romance is basically nonexistent, there are several that like him but he does not really notice it. Not so much out of being dense but more that he still very much has lost a lot of his ability to feel emotions. The novel goes more in depth on his thoughts but for the most part he just is desensitized, its why he can joke like a moron in the middle of a battle where people are literally killed seconds prior. Gaston towards the end of the novels said that he like the other immortals you meet later are all varying degrees of insane and that he hopes he will be able to open his heart to humans again at some point. There is however a comedic chapter in the epilogue where all the girls
and warren
who are in love with him have a contest to monopolize him for the day. He was tricked into becoming the prize, It was hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie I thought that was great; completely in character and punctuated characteristically by Pochi being Pochi.

Users who are viewing this thread