Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken

Dex-chan lover
So, let me get this straight.
The MC became immortal because reasons, and spent all that time researching magic. Suffice to say, he got pretty good at it due to his own merit.
And then, the author also mentions that there's a gamified, level-system. What's exactly the point of having a system that makes it easier to empower your MC, when it was established that the MC's strength has nothing to do with a "system"?

I'm usually not against game-mechanics, but that is downright pointless.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like is not the usual game-like world where the MC aquire skills based on his level and class.
He knows many magic and seems like they were lost in the ages, his studying enlarged his mana pool without the help of level ups, like a warrior get a stat increase in strenght through training.
The level system probably just helps, a level 1 can still a lv.20 fighting in the right way.
The big brother having only one skill when almost being lv.40 and losing against some monsters in the forest is a sign of it, humanity got weaker.

I wonder if Pochi got immortal as a pup or we are just seeing it through a cute animal filter, it would be sad to get a unchanging body when not fully matured, and what is the gender? It changed between chapters.

The author decided to put a limit on him with the fool title.

Where is his "massive virgin" title?

Ah poop. It is good yes but I just looked at the update and hoo boy. First chapter upload a year ago, second six months ago, third today. One chapter every six months is a bit painful yeah.

Group Leader
I wonder if the group is taking on too many things? They seem to work on quite a bit at once

Dex-chan lover
The story seem kind of great but what's the point of having a gaming level system in a world which isn't about game at all...

Actually the problem about this Manga is soo slow to translate is because the chapter 3-5 is missing it RAW.
Almost 1 year i didn't even see the chapter 3 to 5 RAW in many websites. (sorry my English is bad, only fluent in words "Fück")

But finally i found some hope.

Here's the missing chapter, but not English.

https://www.cartoonmad.com/comic/7516.html

This is pretty good, following it now :D

But, he made water with ice magic and heated it up to melt. Which is nice and all for a few days. But without moving water it will probably spoil in a few days :3

Fed-Kun's army
This is really good imo, is there a reason why the slow release? Is there a way to find out if the author has abandoned it?

Users who are viewing this thread