Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken

Aggregator gang
im pretty suprised i look at the novel site and i see a translated manga hahahahaha

Aw this is really kind of neat, I wish there was more to read I feel like there could be so much story put into this if the novel has anything i might actually just read that instead for once.

Very lazy, not even an attempt to give a 5000 thousand years old recluse an actual mental condition fitting that. He acts like a slightly shy college student. Ironic when there are so many Japanese youths who develop various mental conditions after a few years of being a neet, like agoraphobia, paranoia etc. Plus no attempt to make his 5000 years old magic more complex than "make water appear or of thin air". Him having a taking dog is given as a solution to all these issues. As if someone wouldn't go insane taking to a dog for a few centuries, let alone 5000 friggin' years.

Aggregator gang
In the end this will probably be a disappointing story. It’s just not living up to it’s potential because MC might lose his immortality at the end... how stupid.

The mc personality has nothing to do with his age the real redeeming part of this story is the dog.

The combined ln/manga by Estellion'sSecret is so much better than the manga alone...

Dex-chan lover
This is doing pretty good so far. Hope it doesn't fall off a cliff like so many series nowadays...

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. so far so good..

why these guys hating so much tho~ it's clear, even himself said it that he was talent-less.. he took 2 weeks to use a simple fire magic.. that's how worse he is.. do you really think 5k years will do him some really flashy magicks that you think of??

he can do layered and combination magic.. he can understand how his magic and magic-craft works.. what else do you expect from him? isn't that more than enough? he probably knows basic strategies (that south wall defense thing is one of those).. he can go against a sword-master mind you (the older sister is the sword-master, meanwhile the older brother is just a swordsman)..

and he mixed an elixir you know.. he self made it..

@Mirazu
since you mention it i went and checked it, wow, my first time to see a novel that is like a manga. I always thought it's only plain text, except for ln that has illustration.

edit:
@Lly10 so they combined ln and manga?
i see, i thought the novel is like a manga now lol

x.jpg

Group Leader
Oh. I get it.

It's not "fool" as in idiot.

It's "fool" as in boke.

It's one giant running boke and tsukkomi routine.

So far the story has just been slowly getting better and progressing. Thank god.

Pochi's displeased face in Chapter 11 is hysterical. 😀

Thought this would be another "Tueeee!" story, but it's very good.

Users who are viewing this thread