Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken

Fed-Kun's army
this layout is unreadable. enough so to make me drop this, regardless of how well it's translated or how good the story is.

what was the change in the contract spells in chap 17 I suck at reading cursive and thin text.

Just caught up with it. Really enjoying it so far. Rina and Asley are really good characters

Aggregator gang
I wonder why Asley didn’t
apply to become a teacher
when he got to
the school. What was there to gain from him being a student when he has knowledge superior to a archmage? If he became a teacher, his achievements would be recognized and he would have a much easier time helping Rina and he wouldn’t be annoyed by students in the school and he wouldn’t have to join a team and he wouldn’t have to abide by school rules. It just makes so much more sense to become a teacher lol (he’s proven he’s a good one in the ruined village)

Group Leader
This is such an easy read, and the pacing is so good. It's been a while since I had a such a great binge read.

This reminds me of Youjo Senki for some reason and I like it haha. Maybe it's just lolis being angry.

Aggregator gang
@GrimThoughts
I do agree on this one, the author keeps making him more advanced than any teachings so far so it makes no sense as to why he'd want to be a student. Only time we see him amazed by the modern magic is when he discovered the staff that can store pre-chanted magic.

but on being a teacher, He'd have to cough up some of his life's work in exchange for... nothing?
So maybe being a teacher wouldn't be good, especially since some shadowy organiztion is trying to dumb down the advance of magic for some reason. (Oh yeah so original, no de jabu at all haha)

Dex-chan lover
He always wanted to enroll, he is finally realizing his eons old dream.
And when he could be a teacher given his ability and experience you guys are forgetting how much he is learning about the new customs in magic, this chapter was a perfect example for it.
Even give him the free time he needs to level up and a reason for the author to put some fights in.

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90
@GrimThoughts
Propably regret from the past and also IIRC Asley was told without a diploma from the academy you can hardly do any magic related jobs. So if he does want to integrate into the society at large aside from being an adventurer, he does need to suffer through this.
Other likely reasons being to accompany Rina and sheer boredom.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Well looking at it realistically @Madologist is right, say one of the cryogenically frozen people defrosts 20 years later, and say he is a doctor, he needs to relearn the trade to start practicing again, as science, processes and regulations are probably very different from then. Asley is the same in this respect, for the staves and even the magic contract differ from his time at the academy previously. OP strength is actually not a guarantee of success realistically, with established society success comes with integration.

The Hulk is a good example of this he is OP strong but in most instances generally feared, though he saves the day I would not call him successful in living, compare to Thor who is similarly OP powered but is accepted by the populace and adored.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@greyhud90
@GrimThoughts

In chapter 6 they mentioned that a mage without a license are considered as unofficial mages also if a license less mages causes problems they probably don't get protection of the laws license mages get. and probably the requirements to be a teacher is to have that license wether or not you are the most power mage in the world.

Code:

Aggregator gang
This story is not for everyone.
It's not about getting powerful, actually the MC is just a little stronger then others. Instead of being a Immortal, he rather wants to be a normal human. He'd rather hang out with mortals
It's reversal to the stories you're used to reading.
I have mix feelings about this as MC is stupid as heck sometimes...

Pochi is best girl'ing so hard she running laps around the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread