Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken

reading the description i could only go 'i see, the revenge that flopped.'
this is some next level 'losing track of time', can't even compare to when you are reading a book or playing a game that you forget everything else... even before i start reading it i am already amazed by MC capacity to stay focused on research for that long.
now to see how the author pulled it.

Good fucking lord, why does every manga has to have some annoying little shit bothering the MC. Can archmages who achieved supreme power be a little more mature and not act like a little shit all the god damn time.

Dex-chan lover
Simple, a manga where the the MC have no rival ends up being boring unless the writer is really good.
OPM is a good example, if it was just Saitama one shotting everything few would follow it, but he doesn't one shot every single enemy and the author make we see the struggle of normal heroes as a comparison.
I've read a few novels and manga with impossibly strong MC, most tend to be boring or shortlived.
Giving Ashley problems now and making us feel bad for him will be countered by the joy when he trashes the people that want to use him, breaks the contract rules or whatever he will do.

bruh
why are the gates so fucking huge
something big enough to require an entrance of that size won't fit inside the courtyard anyway
THE GAPS ARE BIG ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO WALK THROUGH

rMrA6oO.png

ugh...another manga where the OP main character lets himself get bullied by people weaker than him.

that's why he has the 'fool' title. I hope he become a wise sage and get the title altered.

edit: pochi is so cute!

Dex-chan lover
I mean I think it's just hard to swallow that he a "immortal super weapon of a sage" is being coerced into a situation by a person who is essentially a toddler in mage clothing when compared to him. Even if his student is being used as a blackmail piece, he still has the leverage in this situation because, let's not forget, he is a "immortal super weapon of a sage." I understand this is important so the plot can keep moving but it's these little moments that build up to a point where people get frustrated at these types of MCs.

Fed-Kun's army
@F00M
I mean I think it's just hard to swallow that he a "immortal super weapon of a sage" is being coerced into a situation by a person who is essentially a toddler in mage clothing when compared to him. Even if his student is being used as a blackmail piece, he still has the leverage in this situation because, let's not forget, he is a "immortal super weapon of a sage." I understand this is important so the plot can keep moving but it's these little moments that build up to a point where people get frustrated at these types of MCs.

1. He's a fool
2. He is basically a loser (doesnt have any talent, failed at 100% admission test)
3. He wants to feel being a human (again)

He might explode in later chapters in a live/death situation involving Pochi or his students

@F00M the reason he accepted the blackmail was because his student would get expelled, him being strong does nothing to stop it. Basically what you need in order to get out of that situation is finesse and that's not something he has a lot of.

@pato the academy's layout is pretty much retarded, it looks super cramped and makes you think they are scared of something to build walls of that size.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

am i the only one that cannot stand Irene ? I feel like she's just there to annoy not only him but also us.... :(

If i was the mc, i would have already blown her out of orbit.

Was gonna start reading this but after seeing the last several comments I think I'm gonna hold off on that right now. It sounds like the MC is kind of a pushover/dumbass and those types of MCs are annoying.

@Ainz I haven't seen him be a pushover or dumbass at all, the only thing so far is that he was labeled as a fool but thats only because he cracks a dumb joke every blue moon. I wouldn't take the comment section of mangadex seriously considering they are the equivalent of sweaty smash players.

Dex-chan lover
The comedy between Asley and pochi falls flat for me every single time but interesting story regardless.

Future event spoilers.
So one of the big reasons he's maintaining a low profile is he is trying to find info on faltown and suspects the country is corrupt to some extent and he can't do that if he tries to get into a spat with basically one of the strongest people in the country and probably second strongest archmage. Also at this point in the story he actually isn't all that over powered, he's stronger than he gives himself credit for but he really lacks battle experience, especially vs other mages. He can use things like parasite control which is very effective anti mage spell but his negative titles really hamper his stats a lot. Later on he goes on a two year hard core training session with basically the strongest person alive at the time and then he becomes broken as hell. Also for those wondering, him acting completely under the radar doesn't last very much longer to be honest.

Hmmm I don't get one thing he is 5000 year old mage he is more powerful then all so why in chapter 21 he left that black chain students council president control him ...instead of using his magic to show that little puny kid his place🤔

@rokuro
He is not the strongest yet. Warren is one of the few that would thoroughly stomp him at this point in time.
In fact even when Asley becomes Insanely strong, warren and Irene are both the only ones that TECHNICALLY never lost to him. Granted when they had a friendly match the conditions were basically if they could touch him they won and he hardly used any magic as most of his spells would have killed them but still they did technically win under the rules he set out.

Users who are viewing this thread