Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken

The mc is dumb and weak because he's a shut in dude that lock up on his cave for millenias. Buuut, later in LN
he'll get abit stronger after socialize and train with people
. Rofl

This just gets worse and worse.
The MC is dumb and his decision making is confusing af. Romance tag doesn't apply (I honestly have no clue why its there).
He is also extremely dumb, with emphasis on dumb.

Dex-chan lover
dropped fuck the romance. this guy coming from anceint times putting all efforts to knowledge and still being dumb and idiot

Okay so two main issues with this manga.
First is the mc is learning magic for 5000 fucking years and is still nothing special. Just your avarage Joe.
Second, the fat cat looking doggo is very, very annoying! I mean every interaction as a joke was exausted in the first 10 chapters already. Just ditch that pet in a room or something.
Fights are underwhelming, art is barelely avarage, story is kinda loose and aimless, other than that this manga is pretty avarage. 7/10 AT MOST

btw the stats and statuses in this manga makes no sense at all what so ever. Complete nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
ugh.
5000 year old sage/idiot goes to magic school just cause he couldn't originally 5000 years ago. Featuring a meandering plot that's not quite Sol and not quite adventure so everything just feels pointless, and a totally useless roster of side characters. The magic chants are the dumbest I've ever seen in literally any fantasy world, and the magic system itself makes no sense beyond being a weak plot device.

It's worse than bad, it's so mediocre that it becomes entirely forgettable.

Banned
Summary sounds like a typical, uninspired, cheap, and lazy "Cultivation" manhua by a shit tier Chinese author and publication.

But the author and artist are Japanese? Something fucky is going on here.

I used to care about this manga for some reason, in hopes the MC would hook up with a female MC or something and I ended up disappointed honestly this is trash and I forgot why I cared in the first place, sadly the pace is medium roast... but there are always other mangas that fixed that. I liked at first but it in dwindle in interest as of late... the beginning is still good thought.

@Baronoflight plot so far is basically, dude is kinda dumb, but good at alchemy: so he makes an immortal potion through sheer bullshittery. Then like 1000 years later, the human civilization has neither progressed nor really regressed, but there's some less dinos about or something. So the mc goes and saves a random village, teaches some kids and old people magic (with the help of some other resident mages) and then continues to help some random girl from the village graduate magic college. Oh, and along the way, he tames a female wolf creature, gives it the same bullshit immortal potion, and then it gains sentience and independence eventually. Overall, the story is getting a tad stale, but the first like 10 chapters were alright.
@Bloodhunt749 The shiba, totally. (I haven't read the LN/WN, but with how much the manga is slowing down, it wouldn't be surprising.)
@SonicWizard the only memorable part is the bullshit immortal potion for me, and maybe that some random dinos went extinct.

I'm going to need LN/WN spoilers just to motivate me to keep reading this. Its not bad but its just stale at this point.

Dex-chan lover
This has been a pretty great read.. I can see where people from a few years back weren't enjoying the start/build up of things, but it's progressed pretty nicely in my personal opinion (which doesn't need to be accepted/viewed the same for anyone else of course), and I'm definitely looking forward to more translated chapters.

Thank you for the hard work as always!

Fed-Kun's army
This has been a pretty great read.. I can see where people from a few years back weren't enjoying the start/build up of things, but it's progressed pretty nicely in my personal opinion (which doesn't need to be accepted/viewed the same for anyone else of course), and I'm definitely looking forward to more translated chapters.

Thank you for the hard work as always!
see I feel the opposite, it was better before and has fallen off.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy this one honestly. The art is kinda trash but the familiars are all pretty funny, the MC and his familiar in particular. I think I like it not being harem garbage, I keep expecting it to fall into shitty harem tropes but it avoids them by making MC a sage lol. It made the lolibaba a tolerable character, I usually hate that type. The romance tag is stupid tho, later chapters they are trying but it kinda contradicts previous ones by even following that idea. This manga mainly likes to brag about magic systems, the grand plot takes a while to get started but the plot points all seem to connect well. It really is ugly tho and the names suck, main protag makes me think of doodlebob every time he chants

Dex-chan lover
Asking here because i gotta know, why does this have the romance tag?
From my understanding the novel has no romance at all.

Fed-Kun's army
the me from a year ago was right, this is just getting worse and worse.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot this story was even a thing... It's such a massive disapointment, and reading the LN was such a massive time loss...

Asking here because i gotta know, why does this have the romance tag?
From my understanding the novel has no romance at all.
It has romance, and sadly it's with the most generic and forced girl.

Users who are viewing this thread