Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
HOI NO HOI. What? HOI NO HOI NO HOI. Huh? HOI NO HOI NO HOI NO HOI. Uh...
Oh no, their tears are consuming water. Guess he'll have to make more ice.

Dex-chan lover
Really caught me off guard with how the story has been handled so far. Truth be told, I looked at 10 - 15 raw chapters like half a year or more ago. I was expecting another kind of generic story, but ended up being pleasantly surprised. Can't wait for more.

Supporter
@Drifter Right?! I wasn't expecting the story to take a philosophical "journey of self-rediscovery" turn. I dig it.

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder how he plan to fix the water issue for the long term. His current solution is practically just putting on band-aid, and replacing it every now and then.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought for girl it is normal to dress like Reina when they are home, then when everyone else shows up wearing their home clothes, I can't help to wonder, why and how Reina wear such a glamorous clothes in a dilapidated village like that?

Contributor
I'm not even sure what Reina's role in the village is, but I would assume she's the village chief's daughter.

Dex-chan lover
@Strela Someone is clearly using mods. In this case something along the lines of "pretty Reina".

@Coldlight I just assumed someone modded the bodyguard. Maybe i play too much Elderscrolls.

this is interesting. u know when you read an isekai manga/novel there's always that guy who live so long who lost his emotion or feelings this manga is like seeing that guy's perspective this is kinda fresh to me i guess.

This is soooo good. Everything feels so real. Even though the MC is still OP, at least he has emotions and reasons through his actions unlike most OP MCs.

Also pochi is so damn cute, must hug ^~^

Contributor
Can anyone why Reina is dressed like that? Is she a prostitute? Slave? Is that what mage's wear? 😵
Would be pretty disgusting if that old fool would have a pretty girl like her as his plaything... 🤢
tbh I hope it's because of a non-disgusting reason.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome. A "restoration of humanity" story, perhaps in more ways than one. I'm into it.

"People who deliberately go against acting without expecting gratitude are evil."
Buddy, I'm pretty sure you mentioned ditching those guys to monsters a few hours ago.

Users who are viewing this thread