Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Is the character from pg. 36 from a manga? If so what manga is it? Thank you

@Terrate
She is from this series, in fact we even met her, it's just been a while since we've seen her. It's
Tifa (Asley second disciple) and her familiar but after like a 2 year time skip.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun
And I wasn't, as I said. Which is why I corrected you by explaining I didn't mean the skill. Blunt enough now?

Dex-chan lover
That last page reminds me of the formation my characters ran around in on Grand Chase when I was trying it out.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly, i'm only here for pochi...without pochi i would've dropped this manga already....

the PLOT t h i c c -ens

8596a1640682af899cfeae17493e4f4fd268c7dc_hq.gif

Double-page supporter
Okay, so here's how I deal with mc going along with the academy demands(for now). He wants to learn and get much more powerful.
Also, as he is not binded by the slave contract but a blackmail...that can at any time be ignored by mc. Probably will end up being ignored when Rina graduates.
Can't hurt to get more power, exp and knowledge even if it's for the scum like the people in the academy. If the demonlord is really coming back might as well play along till he can absorb all that is to offer in the academy. Not forgetting trying to also uncover current and future mysteries of the institute, magic and the kingdom.
Maybe even change the academy for the better.

Users who are viewing this thread