Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Idk man, this feels like it undermines all those millenniums of research he's done. The thing that made him unique is now being sold for a measly two year's worth of effort ? This development really doesn't sit well with me.

Wait, how is teleportation magic not a hobby? You worked on it for 200 years! Yet you won't sell any of your other..."Hobbies"? Kinda sound freaking stupid reasoning honestly.

Also dumbing 10 mill into the prostitution industry doesn't solve the issue because more will just be forced back in after they are gone, heck some of the same ones he saved might be forced to return when life hits them with a brick and they learn they got to eat and have no money.

mangasushi dropped this for a valid reason... they exposed the mc's biggest secret -- he's immortal and that dog of his is annoying asf because it also talks too much. its like they ignored the rule of isekai 101 , if you have strange origins never expose them or allow them to be exposed.

Fed-Kun's army
"or buy me instead 10m gold then i'll be your husband"

Dex-chan lover
as EXPECTED of DUMB japanese manga!!!
i dont remember what he's done before and i dont want to reread anyway
this is stupid

Dex-chan lover
*slaps paper*

this bad boy can fit as much as 10,000,000 gold coins in it.

Also, I can mostly agree that this arc is weird... it's a huge filler, if you go by those terms.

Users who are viewing this thread