Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Group Leader
61TM4HWjhKL.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I mean assuming that she has said money that would work out fine I'd imagine. She would stand to gain a goodly amount of reputation for "inventing" the magic and then could do the slow process and gain more money from the investment.

Dex-chan lover
You cunning bastard, of course he would think of a plan like this.

Group Leader
@kalton So you're saying Asley is going become a puppet of multiple foreign nations because he's a broke motherfucker who would do anything for more money?

Dex-chan lover
This whole "save all the slaves" is a cheap bag of wish fulfillment out of nowhere. At least be creative and push for the ruling body to make such a thing illegal instead of this selfless hero cliche.

@simcacwan Just a little more and she'll high enough level to evolve into an ara ara oneesan

Dex-chan lover
I know they say the age difference between adults doesn't matter much, but the 5k years between ashley and rina is a little big, isn't it?

So he sells that for instant cash and she can publish it with the country for more money and fame, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Been kinda let down by this for a while now. From the lackluster reveal of his real age (to the cast), to this sudden slave mumbo jumbo, adn to top it off wit hhis weirdo demeanor that's only getting weirder by the chapter, idk man. If you like it that's fine, but I think I might be done.

Dex-chan lover
So magical copyright exists in this world? And she's been blatantly announcing that she's going to steal his magic the entire time while actively engaging in schemes to do so? Sounds like MC could absolutely destroy her for this in court.

Fun fact, assuming that a gold coin is similar to a Roman Aureus, and weighs roughly 8 grams, at the current price of 62 USD per gram of gold, and assuming a purity of ~95%; her annual salary is around 2,356,000,000.00 USD.

Fed-Kun's army
I would love if this arc would focus on not only saving the slaves that he met but changing the market as a whole to still not lose the economical value but change the practices that they have to something else.
It would be a great way to shed some light on the MC's knowledge and strategy skills..
Idk..

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Fed-Kun's army
@Khrysaor Its one of the problems of some of the fantasy manga, they always use gold as currency when in reality gold is limited and getting a ton is very difficult task.

Dex-chan lover
I just notice that Ashley & Pochi hang out in a cafe like its normal πŸ˜‚ these two really have a relationship goal.

Users who are viewing this thread