Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 20 Ch. 202 - The Promised Day

Dex-chan lover
It's always bittersweet to see the ending of a manga favorite... but a conclusion is better than never-ending for plot-based stories. Even in rom-coms, seeing 0 progression and only hijinx when you want to see the two lead characters get together is exhausting. All good things must come to an end.
Hoping the author does at least a couple of like, slice-of--life epilogue chapters.

On an additional note, I find it enjoyable that this series concludes with there being a heaven (god's world), where even after death, they can all be together. So even the idea that "they'll be separated by death" isn't even true. Incredibly heartwarming thought for me.

Dex-chan lover
What a Ride! Thanks for the legendary manga and for all of you legendary team behind this!

Cheers and stay safe, y'all!

Sasuga, Blake-Sama becoming the worlds ruler is as expected, and yet his humbleness and modesty know no bounds.

Thank you for translating this perfect masterpiece for six years.

PERFECT ENDING FOR A PERFECT STORY!
We even get a logical explanation on Horse-kun's strength!

Dex-chan lover
T_T what a fun read I'm gonna miss it, lmao I wish I had Blakes ability of being successful by just by existing. Now let's hope for an anime (with good animation) so more can see the greatness of King Blake.

Users who are viewing this thread