Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 20 Ch. 202 - The Promised Day

Dex-chan lover
Thanks alot for the translations.
Harem manga got harem ending, perfect.
Can't believe an ecchi comedy like this was so good in keep such a large ensemble cast relevant and useful.

SASUGA KYLE SAMA!
SASUGA BLAKE SAMA!
SASUGA TOUKA DONO!

Lol kyle really become god, even anotherworldly become his believers.

Why there's no naked kneesocks cult ??

Dex-chan lover
I... can't believe this manga I started just for fun with barely any expectation actually peaked like this and actually have a proper, good ending that wraps up really nicely.
Props to author.
I'm gonna import all tankobon volume available and follow him religiously.

I can only pray and hope this awesome series is getting an anime someday... People can wish, right?

Thank you very much to the author and of course the translators, been following this series since it was scanlated from chapter 1 and it is really one of my most favorite series ever.

I very rarely comment but I JUST have to for this one awesome series' finale!

Dex-chan lover
A manga that was true to itself all throughout and never lost its way. Not to mention a happy ending that tied up everything nicely. What a ride.

Double-page supporter
At least we kinda got a harem ending lol we better get more extra chapters. This was fun thanks!

Dex-chan lover
KYLE AND BLAKE STATUES

KYLE BEING THE WORLD RELIGION

BLAKE BEING THE WORLD KING

SUPER MAYOR

HORSE BRO

SHION THE GOD

EVERYONE'S HAPPY

AAAAA IT'S PERFECT

Dex-chan lover
When I first read this I thought to myself this seems dumb but its funny so might stick around for a couple of chapters.

One of the best decisions I've ever made. What a masterpiece.

Also can we give props to the @Maxred and the rest of the Wakga group. From Chapter 1 to the end. 202+ chapters. 3 years. And they stuck with it faithfully. Thanks guys

Dex-chan lover
Such an amazing journey from humble beginnings of killing a hero with a trap to killing a tyrannical despot with a trap.

Shame about the romance aspect being pretty... open ended (I guess they all live together now = harem?) but I love that even the horse had his own adventure.

...and of course there had to be a secret final boss after the final boss.

Dex-chan lover
fucking Kyle and Blake! god of multiple worlds and world king, fuck mexD

i love how noone was expecting anyhting of this at the beginning, but as it kept going everyone went....Oh fuck this is Stupid, but like stupid fun!

i fucking love this manga, ty so much for 202 chapters of fuckery

Dex-chan lover
This series is so much better than it had any right to be. I'm sad to see it end, but it was a great trip

Dex-chan lover
Damn so it was come to the end, solid run, awesome manga, will miss this.

Also Touka will be sleeping with everybody ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also props to Wakga, you managed to scanlate a manga though beggining to the end, mad accomplishment there!

Dex-chan lover
Well guys, it's been a blast, huh. The last time i saw a series take care of multiple characters and not have them side-lined would probably be One piece and tbh with all the chapters this has i'll call it lite one piece. Touka is a man among men, achieving his fetish dream irl with no looks of distaste truly a man of the era. I also liked the more open ending instead of touka getting with one of them it's just a happy family and i think that's what makes it better. Kyle is now basically a god just like he always proclaimed and that has to be one of the best parts of this ending I love it here.

If i had to rate this series i'd give it a 9/10 let's make this one a manga that many will read and love just like we do.

This series was so good! And the ending didn't disappoint.

Thankyou for translating it!

Users who are viewing this thread