Yuusha ga Shinda!

Dex-chan lover
@Blablablablitz

It seems so... The raw is at chapter 145.
We could try and and post on the forums and hope someone picks it up again.

Dex-chan lover
Good classic harem series with actually good plot and a fun as hell main character who is a man of culture. I had a great time binge reading this.

Was a amazing manga to binge tons of comedy and a great plot. The art style is fantasic, and the characters are thicc.

Anyone recommend any similar mangas?

When they adapt this into anime (which probably will in the future) I want Touka to be voiced by Kazuma, Anri by Megumin, Yuna by Aqua and Margaret by Darkness.
I mean they are almost very look a like, the absurd comedy, the characters have the same feel/theme with Konosuba except its not isekai, its a pure fantasy.

The art is so bad I literally can't even force myself through the chapters even though it's somewhat interesting and has a Konosuba vibe to it

Wasn't this supposed to be a, I dunno, parody? It seems to be that the main elements which were supposed to be a joke have turned into major plot points that are stupidly serious. The author pulled a bait and switch. It is fine if you want to write a story of a genre that has been done and overdone. It is just a show of cowardice to yield your story like this.

"You were supposed to balance the fantasy genre, not leave it cluttered with Ecchi power-trips!"

Dex-chan lover
Terrible manga with a terrible personality MC.

I couldn't take it anymore when he agreed to marry the princess, like you're putting her entire life on line, without a second fucking thought. And he shouldn't be in the fucking palace in the first place.

Ok I'm not into the whole SJW bullshit, but this kind of douchebag protagonist without a common fucking sense is just terrible. Even a classical, predictable hero of justice that wins with power of friendship is much more interesting than this.

Dunno why this trash has stupidly high rating.

Users who are viewing this thread