Yuusha ga Shinda!

Dex-chan lover
For some reason these plot heavy chapters actually work in this manga despite the apparent lack of comedy.

I am of the strong belief that the series is in need of an anime adaptation within the next two years or when the author completes the series whichever comes first.

Does this get "better"? If Touka will just be a Zettai Ryouiki imbecile then i believe this isn't one for me... it was fine the first 10 times or so but if he doesn't evolve from that then please tell me so i can drop this, i'm currently on Ch 32

My dude, just drop it if thighs aren't your thing. It's Touka's shtick and it'll be present throughout the manga. If it really grinds your gears that much that you'd drop it because of it, just do it. I'm not sure why you need someone to tell if you should drop something or not.

I'm not asking for that, i also have a thigh fetish but the joke got really old really fast, i like when a character has a funny schtick and it works but i wanted to know if the character grows up a bit in the story or just stays the same, if he doesn't grow then it means that it'll get boring for me, but if he becomes more "mature" or whatever then i'll continue reading it in hopes of seeing my man become a real hero.

He sure does grow, both as a person and a hero. But my friend, don't force yourself to read it if you dislike it so. Though I wish you'd enjoy it, can't help it if you do not.

Aggregator gang
I stopped reading when I saw that Yuna comes with him. The Hero defeating demons? Great! You know what else is great? The idea of a fu***ng villager girl traveling with him!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is the manga that introduced me to thigh fetish and being given a fetish for Thicc and Glistering THIGHS

Oh I also love the PLOT

This manga's plot starting to
turns into berserk + fan service

At this point it's more like Helck , starting all fluffy and sweet then
turns berserk in less than 20 chaps , it ends in fluffiness so it's all good

Users who are viewing this thread