Yuusha ka Maou ka Erabasete - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Setting aside the... colorful translation decisions, why do the pages look like they've been smeared with vaseline?

Hello There,

This is The Thicc Earth Society (The PR of this great manga).
Me, alongside my colleagues, are grateful for the wonderful feedback and interaction from our readers!
However, it seems a lot of readers have some... qualms with our PR choices. (Or at least trouble understanding them)
I recommend BRUHshing up on some modern terminology here : https://www.urbandictionary.com/

I hope afterwards, many less Bruh Moments will happen within these comments

P.S. Gyaru love for the win!

Dex-chan lover
Why is she keeping a secret again? Rather, why does she even need to act as the Hero and Demon Lord when she can just do her own thing?

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia Maybe because she doesn't have a home in this world that she owns? She's trying to make an end's meet and not be driven out into exile or worse yet, betrayal + death. (Although she can't die in this world)

Dex-chan lover
so i’m just gonna guess that the series isn’t getting translated any time soon. shame because i actually really liked this one too.

Dex-chan lover
"Totes"

Sorry, this may be a great manga, but I just can't get past the substitutions for gyaru speak.

Contributor
I feel like there's several manga out there with the hero=maou premise, but this one is nice, too.

She's overthinking this.
The purpose of a hero is to save humans from demons (or whatever else is hostile to them).
Easy solution. Rule as a Demon Lord that forbids harm to humans and seek out peace with them.
Of course be ready to defend from extremists on either side, as the MC of Tensei Slime figured out the hard way.
'Speak softly but carry a big stick', a quote from Roosevelt that I think many an isekai protag would benefit from heeding.

😑 I think this is one of the most uninteresting plots I've seen for a while.
It's not necessarily a bad manga it's just the actual plot itself that's terrible. If anything I think it's amazing that they managed to make a decent manga out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread