Yuusha Ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore Wa Yuusha No Hahaoya To Party Wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why so many people are getting mad at this. You literally get what you were expecting. The title says it all. It's like these people are shown a huge pile of shit and then they went and tried to smell it expecting it would smell good but it still smells like shit so then they start complaining lmao.

Dex-chan lover
For those who wishes to continue reading

The story get more and more silly the further it goes, all moms are formers S rank and then they all divorced/got divorced so they can be with MC.

Worth the read? Maybe, but it doesnt really have the greastest of storyline. Feel free to ask me for spoilers
I would want more spoiler, as i do love the smell of spoilers in the morning

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why so many people are getting mad at this. You literally get what you were expecting. The title says it all. It's like these people are shown a huge pile of shit and then they went and tried to smell it expecting it would smell good but it still smells like shit so then they start complaining lmao.
i know what i was getting, i just didnt want stupid super secret S rank OP characters.
so every mom is some S rank? :cautious: and they all kept it a secret :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
i know what i was getting, i just didnt want stupid super secret S rank OP characters.
so every mom is some S rank? :cautious: and they all kept it a secret :rolleyes:
And these very powerful S class mommies in the same village let thier husbands be assholes and worse to them and also somehow didn't notice one of them disappeared suddenly from thier household.

Dex-chan lover
From the title I was expecting the dude to convince the mother, who he once liked, to party with him since he "split" from the party, with her eventually scolding her son when they eventually met.
From the summary, I was expecting him to end up deciding to travel by himself and the slave he bought to help/be company just happens to be the mother of the hero, who he would then train to become a good adventurer, all while going for revenge from whoever attacked their hometown while the party was away.

What I got was the woman being sold by his own husband because MILFs are considered old already in this world, and in this chapter any training being skipped from her already being S-rank herself. And the spoilers are not helping.

And more and more I long to either find or write myself a story titled something like: "I kicked out the useful but weak party member by fear of him dying and now the party broke up he became the strongest in the world with a harem and everyone thinks I am the bad guy, or How I learned to stop worrying and love being a lone hero while dodging overpowered rampages of revenge"
I think this is a long/detailed enough name for the current mangas.

Was expecting more from than end scene in ch 1, but I got greeted with generic isekai thrash lmfao

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna embrace the Milf factor embrace the erotica more... this is just shit suggestive crap, from what im reading from the spoilers. I'd rather read Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o or some nhentai series to sate my dissapointment in this.

Dex-chan lover
You know it blows me away this is the top #1 popualr new title at the moment lol

Dex-chan lover
Storytelling is very weak. Lack of details in the scene where the mc slays the dragon really shows the author lack of research. The pace of relationship development between the mc and that slave is also unnaturally fast. Would it not be more natural that the woman still holds feeling for the husband? That is how it usually works normally. From there the author could flesh out the story more on how the mc won the woman heart over the husband.
Feelings for husband that blew all money on women and alcohol, then sold her to slavery?

Dex-chan lover
From the title I was expecting the dude to convince the mother, who he once liked, to party with him since he "split" from the party, with her eventually scolding her son when they eventually met.
From the summary, I was expecting him to end up deciding to travel by himself and the slave he bought to help/be company just happens to be the mother of the hero, who he would then train to become a good adventurer, all while going for revenge from whoever attacked their hometown while the party was away.

What I got was the woman being sold by his own husband because MILFs are considered old already in this world, and in this chapter any training being skipped from her already being S-rank herself. And the spoilers are not helping.

And more and more I long to either find or write myself a story titled something like: "I kicked out the useful but weak party member by fear of him dying and now the party broke up he became the strongest in the world with a harem and everyone thinks I am the bad guy, or How I learned to stop worrying and love being a lone hero while dodging overpowered rampages of revenge"
I think this is a long/detailed enough name for the current mangas.
That's a pretty accurate read on it really. I'm not saying that's bad though. I find the later parts with the hero genuinely interesting when
he adopts a girl who can't take care of herself and reflects on all the things his stepdad went through for him
. The premise seems like a joke but the author is actually pretty sincere with it, discussing a lot about filial piety and old/ancient remarriage practices. Rules for these kinda things can be pretty weird. There was one that legally obligated you to marry your brother's widow.

I actually find this story to be better than most of this kind. Most bad stories see other stories get popular and slap a bunch of similar tropes in a story so they can reference them. Good stories start with an idea and the author builds and adds things to the story to convey that idea. Not everything the novel does is to convey the idea but the fact that it has one and that it communicates it pretty well makes it better than most naro-kei novels/manga(novels with those long ass names are this type).

Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty accurate read on it really. I'm not saying that's bad though. I find the later parts with the hero genuinely interesting when
he adopts a girl who can't take care of herself and reflects on all the things his stepdad went through for him
. The premise seems like a joke but the author is actually pretty sincere with it, discussing a lot about filial piety and old/ancient remarriage practices. Rules for these kinda things can be pretty weird. There was one that legally obligated you to marry your brother's widow.

I actually find this story to be better than most of this kind. Most bad stories see other stories get popular and slap a bunch of similar tropes in a story so they can reference them. Good stories start with an idea and the author builds and adds things to the story to convey that idea. Not everything the novel does is to convey the idea but the fact that it has one and that it communicates it pretty well makes it better than most naro-kei novels/manga(novels with those long ass names are this type).
It's too bad this is all the side stuff, the "hero" in this story's story would have made a better MC from the sounds of it.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, long time no see this much comment in mangadex. wā (ā Ā°ā ļ½ā Ā°ā )ā w

Users who are viewing this thread