Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - As For The Hero's Party, Pay No Mind...

I hope that they change the husbands part in the manga, compared with the web novel the manga at the moment is better.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda going well still so far, hope they don't deviate from the novel (Apart from the fact they show seggs in this version which the novel skipped)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. Also how old is ceres compared to the mother? I remember her being around 30 or 40 and him being maybe 16.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. Also how old is ceres compared to the mother? I remember her being around 30 or 40 and him being maybe 16.
He is like 16yo physically, but was about 40yo before being isekaied, so around 55yo - 60yo.

Her being in the 30's is a bit on the young side, I get it, but they're adults by all means. Don't sweat it.

At least he isn't lusting over his former party members, like certain once jobless person. * cough *

Hope he will spill the beans eventually, it's not like there were any rules about saying you were isekaied in any story I recall...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He is like 16yo physically, but was about 40yo before being isekaied, so around 55yo - 60yo.

Her being in the 30's is a bit on the young side, I get it, but they're adults by all means. Don't sweat it.

At least he isn't listing over his former party members, like certain once jobless person. * cough *

Hope he will spill the beans eventually, it's not like there were any rules about saying you were isekaied in any story I recall...
Oh I’m not against age difference. And now that you mention it I think I remember coming across that he has an older mind due to being reincarnated which is why he never saw any of the girls in his previous party in a romantic way. I was mainly curious about how much the physical age difference was, so like a 14 year difference.

And yeah I hope he says he’s isekaied but generally MC’s in mangas barely say anything if not at all

Group Leader
What am I reading? The translation is not a problem, I believe they're doing a great job. It's the dialogues themselves. Nothing sounds natural in the slightest. And what's with the censorship? Isn't this tagged erotica??

Dex-chan lover
Hero, you asking why MC can handle all the chores with perfect and easy? That easy, its because he do it step by step. Dont do all at the same time. Let you have a breath for all work to do. Dont do it perfect, do the best you can do at that time. Listen to all information and sort it. Dont hold problems, do it step by step.

Dex-chan lover
ROGCqN7.jpg

Yeah, Ceres shouldn't be thrown out, he should be executed for heresy.
na let ma boy get down. 4 milfs to inseminate and impregnate. yes sir.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the "He was actually baby-sitting us this whole time, we probably shouldn't have kicked him out of our party" gratification. Satisfying every time.

Double-page supporter
I'm just glad you mixed up that cringey "All for one one for all" chiche a bit. Was like "ehhhh that line again, huh?" :haa: reading that in the other group's TL.

Going with your TL. Hope you all continue doing this series.

Users who are viewing this thread