Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - As For The Hero's Party, Pay No Mind...

Dex-chan lover
hamburger steak with sauce and pasta

ketchup Neapolitan

ROGCqN7.jpg

Yeah, Ceres shouldn't be thrown out, he should be executed for heresy.

Group Leader
Is it me or is this version different in many places. Is this a more accurate version then the other one?
We try to make ours as accurate as possible although I did take liberty with a sentence or two. Which parts are you referring to?

Well, Animewaves is the most experienced group of the ones currently working on this title. I usually read Chibi's for speed and then AW's for accuracy.
Thank you!

It is different. The dialogue is smoother compared to the other group
Also thank you!

Lmao what's with the TL notes at the end with real and 2d chicks. I don't mind, you guys can put up real chicks.
You have found our secret weapon!

I huffed at seeing another upload. Then I read it. Sooo much easier/cleaner. Then I saw the credits. Understandable. Have a good day.
(Real talk, reminds of scanlator groups from like 10-15 years ago. Quality!)
Not to mince words, sir, but our group was founded in 2002 and we strive to hit that era of quality. I thank you for comparing our reformation to our former selves and please let us know where we can improve. We hope you join our discord as a fan of the 'old days.'

Lmao what's with the TL notes at the end with real and 2d chicks. I don't mind, you guys can put up real chicks.
Thank you so very, very much for keeping up with your version. Despite coming a little later, the accuracy of the translation and the smoothness of the dialogues you put out is inmensely better. It's 100% worth it to wait a few days for you.

I have sent these comments to our translator and our proofreaders and our staff in general. We did compete and win on speed once but we decided that since we're a quality group we're gonna focus on that. The fact that we have people like you that praise our work is such a great relief to our translator and staff who slog away without very little feedback. (I mean, we tell them good job, but that's like your dad telling you good job....you wanna hear it from outside sources, obviously) Thank you all so much for waiting on our release.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I huffed at seeing another upload. Then I read it. Sooo much easier/cleaner. Then I saw the credits. Understandable. Have a good day.
(Real talk, reminds of scanlator groups from like 10-15 years ago. Quality!)

Double-page supporter
Was mc’s mom also in their party it was she just a normal villager the whole time?

Dex-chan lover
so I opened up the chapter by both groups in tabs and it's amazing how different the context gets in some pages. The guild one is probably the most obvious one, it's like reading 2 different stories and idk which on is the correct one :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so very, very much for keeping up with your version. Despite coming a little later, the accuracy of the translation and the smoothness of the dialogues you put out is inmensely better. It's 100% worth it to wait a few days for you.

Users who are viewing this thread