Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Wait no one in the guild was bothered by him marriying a older woman?

No one judged them or mocked them?

Wasn't the whole premise that this world culturally shuns older women to the point they throw them away?

Guess they forgot their own ingrained prejudice conveniently.
The thing is...Shizuko is a former S-rank adventurer and the guildmaster even know and recognized her. So, it makes sense no one dare to mock her in the guild. She already had a reputation of her own.

I bet the other MILF were as famous as Shizuko before they got married and ended up with shitty husband.

Aggregator gang
So glad that the hero’s party is miserable. Those girls chose the wrong dude and know they face the consequences. Their moms are WAY hotter anyway.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is...Shizuko is a former S-rank adventurer and the guildmaster even know and recognized her. So, it makes sense no one dare to mock her in the guild. She already had a reputation of her own.

I bet the other MILF were as famous as Shizuko before they got married and ended up with shitty husband.
I could've sworn Shizuko was in a party with the other mothers, and that they were all S rank?

Idk I just have a strong gut feeling that's the case, at least with the latter

Dex-chan lover
I could've sworn Shizuko was in a party with the other mothers, and that they were all S rank?

If Shizuko was famous at her youth, the others MILF probably as famous as her now.

Dex-chan lover
Seems this hero party also suffers from case of Serious Idiotas. MC basically took care of all the official work and pampered the whole party with his high-level husband/dad skills.
Actually, maybe realistically (I'm generalizing a lot here), a party with women in it would absolutely protest getting rid of the person making good meals and making sure they look good and presentable even when adventuring. Maybe especially then, 'cause it is a job that has them camping and moving a lot in nature, getting dirty and stuff.

Though honestly, in games a slot in the party taken by a "housekeeper" would be considered a waste unless the bonuses were worth it, but in reality, I too would wanna keep the person who makes the whole adventure much more manageable and comfortable. Plus, this guy ain't weak, he hunts dragons quite casually. Abso-fucking-lutely he is the MVP of any party
Yes, they're typical hero harem airheads.

Cliché "hero dick skills so good, they're oblivious to everything" you will find in 99% of stories, might got something to do with girls not noticing house choirs and care.
It's also funny since neither were in romantic or plain ol' fuck buddies relationship, even the childhood friend what's-her-name didn't knew about mc dick skills either, lol.

He mentioned since was acting as a support, didn't had an actually reasonable cut, since it's quite typically overlooked (try every single RPG and whatnot support class) so he took mercenary jobs on the side without party knowing it since they're hero party not adventures, they would loose their support. Thous them not knowing about mc potential.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
From their description of things, it doesn't seem like that much of their fault, though.
Seems like they did not shove the work onto him like other groups do, he just took the job by himself and, in the case of the paperwork, never even told them how it needed to be done, just asked the official leader to sign it.
Kinda like an overprotective parent that did not prepare the children to living alone, and now the children are struggling to learn on their own.

But again, as I said before I am softer on the party in this story because, as much as they kicked him out, they are not being that much dicks about it. They are not complaining about him leaving the work for them now, and even when they were not receiving their money from the government, which apparently is the only way they are allowed to get any, the (kinda reasonable) suspicion of him fleecing it was quickly shot down and never repeated again.

Its funny to see the contrast between all the chapter comments compared to this one... every otver chapter had under 100 and this one has almost 200

Power Uploader
HOLY SHIT, THE MOTHER HERSELF SUGGESTED THE HAREM? PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Dex-chan lover

Yep, the four mums where the top party before they settled down. It's a bit of a sexist and ageist world as the slavery aspect and treatment of older women has shown, but these four in their heyday could probably whoop the current hero party.
HOLY SHIT, THE MOTHER HERSELF SUGGESTED THE HAREM? PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Yee, during last chapter, I think?

Dex-chan lover
The "All for one and one for all" line got me cringing hard, but couldn't negate how good the chapter was, plus foreshadowing that first waifu is completely behind helping our MC get the MILF harem. As some are saying, best waifu.

Always good when the FL is helping engineer "the plan" rather than the trope of throwing an absolute tantrum that MC even interacts with women platonically like most harem works. So tired of that.

Aggregator gang
While the whole old party is suffering hard because the one guy who did all of the menial work is gone is painfully cliche at this point, the whole while you're suffering, I'm having the time of my life screwing your mom angle makes it much funnier than it should be.
recommend me some mangas with that cliche

If they depend on him that much theres no way is possible to the girls to really act the way they did, this is so forced

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well, luckily this isn't like lions.

pyzA2BU.png

Dex-chan lover
Like legit I wish this was a biweekly manga, not a monthly because it’s painful as shit waiting for the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread