Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised the people in the guild were so approving of their marriage, i thought people considered her to be an "old granny" and having her be with the young MC was weird and disgusting

Dex-chan lover
Oh, one thing I'm hoping to see in the future is MC's mom reaction when she learns that a friend her own age is screwing her kid. I'm not expecting incest antics, but seeing her reaction would be pretty funny one way or the other.
A reminder, MC has been orphaned from very early age, hence why the village people thought he was just missing a mother figure when he was so attached to his friend's mothers. the same is valid for the mothers themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she really did just say that if she had to choose between saving her son's life and the guy railing her, she'll prepare for the son's funeral.
We legit are reading one of those NTR hentai doujins about a guy buck breaking some loser's mother/sister/girlfriend/crush/friend, except we don't get to watch the sex scenes.

Dex-chan lover
While the whole old party is suffering hard because the one guy who did all of the menial work is gone is painfully cliche at this point, the whole while you're suffering, I'm having the time of my life screwing your mom angle makes it much funnier than it should be.
But it is painfully true, those who believe they're somehow on the top but doesn't notice they were being helped a lot are very much real.

Can honestly say I feel relatable to mc, after doing choirs, planning and whatnot, recently hearing someone is in extremely deep shit fills me with absolute bliss. Oh I could write a 4koma with bunch of bs I've got through. Get rekt lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she really did just say that if she had to choose between saving her son's life and the guy railing her, she'll prepare for the son's funeral.
We legit are reading one of those NTR hentai doujins about a guy buck breaking some loser's mother/sister/girlfriend/crush/friend, except we don't get to watch the sex scenes.
Even if hes her son its been shown to be as good for nothing as her husband and her husband SOLD her into slavery for a few bucks, you can understand shes not as trusting as the usual mother. Specially knowing how his son and his companions behaved like total dicks to the MC and he endured without a single complaint until he got kicked out

Plus the MC is basically going beyond the perfect husband in the setting despite her being an "old woman" and him a young man. Also his actions have no strings attached like when hes willing to combine their fortune when she had nothing due to being a slave. Basically shes living her dream life with a super loving young man that loves her for real and is extremely reliable in almost any kind of situation possible

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It keeps happening, truly a modern fantasy manga stable alongside rice and soy sauce.

Dex-chan lover
4 Wifey.. too easy 😌
Bring him hundred 😆

Screenshot-2023-04-21-17-34-16-375-com-chrome-dev.png
I'm eagerly waiting for the glasses milf 😍

Dex-chan lover
I always find it hypocritical when manga frames certain women as 30-45 saying they their past their prime or what ever but actually makes them look 20-27.

Users who are viewing this thread