Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Well, it is about damn time that they recognize the importance of MC, the typical plot is here.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck does this have high ratings? This is sooo fucking bad. The only thing good about this manga is the tits are big. And he isn't chasing after children like most manga. But to have so many people rate it 10/10 just surprises me.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck does this have high ratings? This is sooo fucking bad. The only thing good about this manga is the tits are big. And he isn't chasing after children like most manga. But to have so many people rate it 10/10 just surprises me.
Dude, it is a manga...about beautiful milfs, that's it, 10/10 for me.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait no one in the guild was bothered by him marriying a older woman?

No one judged them or mocked them?

Wasn't the whole premise that this world culturally shuns older women to the point they throw them away?

Guess they forgot their own ingrained prejudice conveniently.

i guess being the member of the hero party brings a lot of social standing that everyone will ignore a bit of hag shagging

Dex-chan lover
Well here it is, the "Support Party member" Cliché. Though I think at least this time it wasn't about him being useless, I think the guy just wanted the "extra sausage" out of the party and they quickly realised how stupid it was to get rid of the main support. Well that guy probably has INT as his dump stat to begin with ...

Fed-Kun's army
Seems this hero party also suffers from case of Serious Idiotas. MC basically took care of all the official work and pampered the whole party with his high-level husband/dad skills.
Actually, maybe realistically (I'm generalizing a lot here), a party with women in it would absolutely protest getting rid of the person making good meals and making sure they look good and presentable even when adventuring. Maybe especially then, 'cause it is a job that has them camping and moving a lot in nature, getting dirty and stuff.

Though honestly, in games a slot in the party taken by a "housekeeper" would be considered a waste unless the bonuses were worth it, but in reality, I too would wanna keep the person who makes the whole adventure much more manageable and comfortable. Plus, this guy ain't weak, he hunts dragons quite casually. Abso-fucking-lutely he is the MVP of any party

Group Leader
Holy Christ guys, why didn’t you stitch the two page spread together? It only takes a second in photoshop.

Contributor
@_Truck-kun_ Please, restore this chopped doublepage #GiveLoveToDoublePages
rHjSGU4.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by badly written?
Spoilers from the novel at... chapter 2 I think, made it seem like the stuff of self-fulfilling nightmares.
As bad as some people may think this is going, it is still MUCH better than the spoilers mentioned.

But again, it is still very early. Let us hope this manga is one of those that changes the story a bit to fix issues from the source material, like Rebuild World seems to be doing.

Users who are viewing this thread