Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Group Leader
I guess being in older time and a small village night visits kind of make sense. Lol.
I'm sure there will be some sort of reason given to justify it as well.
Like how everyone there is still viewing things from olden times and are after people in their mid-teens except our MC from our modern times who is based and believes in milf superiority. ._.''
Acrually I kinda want to spoil a bit because ppl are getting wrong how Yobai works in this world/village because of the reference of how was in japan.... for that matter, because of the rules, its quite rare to happen.... but oh well lets wait for the clarification on the next chapter.

Aggregator gang
i thought this manga would be good but now the mc is just doing to his brother what happened to him i thought the point was that ntr is bad

Dex-chan lover
I don't like where this going.
The way she is pushing Ceres to make a move on his beloved brother's wife.
Also, brother is a nice.
Don't like forced NTR tbh

Dex-chan lover
shit call my mans gilgamesh at this point
i'll probably drop if some creepy ntr shit happens, guess i should have expected it lol

Dex-chan lover
There’s no way in hell it was a total surprise even most of the time, I mean how else would the target of the intruding party’s affection be picked unless they had already met prior?
It seems to have been more like a previously arranged midnight rendezvous rather than a “hi random woman I don’t know, I just broke into your house, would you like to sleep with me? No? Okay I’ll move on to the next house. “
Considering these are the times where you’ll get promptly stoned to death for actions like breaking and entering or rape, as a man you’d definitely want be certain that you’re not going to be decapitated by the local Samurai for forcibly trying to woo his daughter or something.
If that's the case it's just a regular bang sesh except they don't do it in a love hotel at a time before they existed and simply do it at her parent's house. I suppose it is a distinction from inviting her over to do it at his parent's house if stay the night is not allowed so it's on the guy to do all the legwork.

Dex-chan lover
she literally explained it at the end of the last chapter lol "all for one and one for all"

IDK why any of you are bitching out about this right now
bro she aint part of the three musketeers

although she sure is good at handling mc's musket

Dex-chan lover
Aww, are you going to be okay? Did me overthinking a dumb manga make you upset?
You always know you hit the nail on the head when the other party avoids the topic they created and resorts to schoolyard talking down, and you always know which party's the one who's really upset there. There's only one party in that situation that has anything to prove.

Judging by your later replies, you haven't even gotten the point either. Your personal beliefs are an inmuatable truth that nobody can impinge. So that tracks.

Good enough for me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This looks kinda good, mc establishing he respects the chef, sees his wife as older sister, but then yandare MILF is being pushy...

My reaction:
BePaKvO.gif

Dex-chan lover
Also one more thing, Shizuko felt bad because her husband cheated on her but suggested mc to make Haruka cheat on her husband?

daZyXSv.gif

Dex-chan lover
Heroes party: gets cucked by never doing any paperwork
Scum ex husband: doesnt pay his property tax after selling his wife and gets in prison

Common bureaucracy win

Users who are viewing this thread