Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Horeeeeesheeet I almost drop this manga because of this chapter ughhhhh

Dex-chan lover
Shizuka enforcing this on MC is weird enough, but this is just even weirder. I haven't even seen the manga/anime yet, but I've heard a scene in that buddhist manga that has this scene in reverse. I can't tell which one is more f'ed up. Since MC isn't bringing Shizuka's name in this for reasons, she better come up to explain herself by the end of this.

Also, the rules for how this 'night visit' thing goes in their village is really creepy.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is just making sure the boy's love is real. If you want a man's wife and cant fuck her in front of him. You dont really love her.

thank you for the translation but really what the hell is going on right now this was super weird I don't know how to react to this craziness

Dex-chan lover
Lmao so many comments on this chapter. Brilliant development, a masterpiece of writing.

Bro...

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here to add my post to the soon to be 300+ posts on this truly great masterpiece on the internet.

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga went from 0 to 100 in no time from slightly ecchi to some softcore to full blown cuckholdry and if that what the other person said is true we have A guy fucking a clone of his daugther and impregnanting her so MC can get with his wife and get revenge on the girl of party to see her dad fucking a clone of her

Dex-chan lover
I will add to the thread to only say, I was part of the big MD chapter blow up.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's' got one.

Dex-chan lover
yobai obviously rejected

husband resolving the matter peacefully since they're not doing well anyway

Hell yeah, that's nice.

suggested cuckold
LKPTFd3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread