Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
fukken masterpiece, better than KanoKari or Konosuba or something you like

Dex-chan lover
Bro's a menace
rpMnG26.png

Dex-chan lover
i was expecting him to say he was gay and there marriage was a cover for him

Dex-chan lover
"we're not together, we're just good friends"
WHY DID YOU WATCH THEN
unless he meant in that very instant
what the fuck

Dex-chan lover
Tomboy Milf aquired, now on to the next adventure! I’m just waiting til the heroes’ party find out about all of this, I’ll be laughing my ass off, what are they gonna do get mad? He can just ground them by right of being their (step) father now lol! Also this means they’re all related to each other now too so… inseki huh? Talking about the heroes here I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Seems pretty sensible from Kazuma's perspective. I can relate to not being in love with a partner but also wanting them to have a happy life after we separate. The only weird thing is wanting to watch them fuck, but I guess it's just his thing. Aside from that, the amount of rage in this comment thread was also very funny.

Dex-chan lover
Seems pretty sensible from Kazuma's perspective. I can relate to not being in love with a partner but also wanting them to have a happy life after we separate. The only weird thing is wanting to watch them fuck, but I guess it's just his thing. Aside from that, the amount of rage in this comment thread was also very funny.
Yep, tbh when Kazuma trashtalked about having a young girl slave is probably to make Haruka doesn't feel bad for leaving him, and prob Ceres too, tho both of them know what Kazuma meant.

So I still don't understand why people are mad, some of y'all need to read inbetween lines.

Dex-chan lover
anyone saying this is trash i consider them pedophile lol
don't try to come into our MILF turf

i dont know if its gonna be true or not I don't read ln (if it has one) so imagine, he goes into adventure and find other country heroes' mothers or even other continents heroes' mothers that would be fire lolololol

Users who are viewing this thread