Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Hero... you may as well wear a wig and bend over.
You haven't even realized yet how deep you've been penetrated.
The girls of the party... they will suffer from a lack of penetration?
What would be funniest is if when the they find out that their mothers are with Ceres that the shock is so severe that the Hero develops Rudeus Syndrome (ED for non-Mushoku Tensei fans).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What would be funniest is if when the they find out that their mothers are with Cere that the shock is so severe that the Hero develops Rudeus Syndrome (ED for non-Mushoku Tensei fans).
I think that would be very well deserved. Since that's the body part he thinks with I wonder if he will still be able to hero cosplay

Dex-chan lover
I almost feel bad for the heros party. They arent horrible people, they are just young and spoiled, they made a mistake and realize it. Of course the adult would naturally take care of all the grown up shit because thats just what he is used to, the youngster wouldnt even know what he did because he probably made it look easy. Reminds me of my first time in university on compus dorms, some people really never lived alone before and are used to their moms taking care of everything.

I almost feel bad for the heros party. They arent horrible people, they are just young and spoiled, they made a mistake and realize it. Of course the adult would naturally take care of all the grown up shit because thats just what he is used to, the youngster wouldnt even know what he did because he probably made it look easy. Reminds me of my first time in university on compus dorms, some people really never lived alone before and are used to their moms taking care of everything.
Bro, the boy deliberately tried to cuck his nanny. If that doesn't make you a horrible person, I struggle to imagine many non-violent things that would.

Who are you even talking about?
I know it's been a while, so the order of events is probably not totally clear in your mind, but MC's been with the "hero's party" for years at the request of their mothers. He did all the "adult stuff" while they roamed around adventuring. "Hero" mistakenly believed his nanny (MC) had a thing with one of the girls, so he "stole" her from him. The story even plainly states that he ("Hero") went out of his way to show her receiving the new necklace (Which has the same meaning as a wedding ring here) he got her in front of MC .

Dex-chan lover
I know it's been a while, so the order of events is probably not totally clear in your mind, but MC's been with the "hero's party" for years at the request of their mothers. He did all the "adult stuff" while they roamed around adventuring. "Hero" mistakenly believed his nanny (MC) had a thing with one of the girls, so he "stole" her from him. The story even plainly states that he ("Hero") went out of his way to show her receiving the new necklace (Which has the same meaning as a wedding ring here) he got her in front of MC .

And he did that only to spite MC. Cause we already saw that he gives no fucks about her, as he was willing to give her back to MC to get MC back to the team to babysit them again. He had enough oil in his head to know that it wouldn't be enough so he considered giving one more girl from the other two, but either he actually likes them, or idea of having less girls in that team than MC (as MC would have 2 then and he would stay with just one) was scarring him, so he kinda quite fast revoked that idea.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see the japanese female perspective about this
would they laugh it off?
be disgusted?
probably not care to look for even a second

Dex-chan lover
Oh so now you feel bad, when you realize that he was the capable one and when you don’t want to do any work. And you’re even treating the others as objects, really you’re quite something y’know?

He’s doin’ your moms right about now, so… good luck on the whole “apologizing” thing S O N you’re really gonna need it.

Dex-chan lover
You know I just realised alot of this world building doesn't make sense, if they only live to 50 these girls of the hero's are already starting to get too old to be moms (as for some reason humans here take as long as we do to reach maturity but with a hard 50yr limit in age).

Also it's wild some people are claiming Hero isn't actually as bad as they thought, he's literally treatin his girls as disposable to get Ceres back. Also same said Hero purposely cucked the MC and made sure he smooshed Cere's face about it, sure he can realise he's made a massive mistake (and that's indeed rare) but what he's done no self respecting person would ever forgive.

Also I can't stress enough MC's new wives (cause you know he's gonna collect them all like pokemon) if they get pregnant too much later they'll literally not be around to see thier new kids grow up.

Dex-chan lover
I still cannot believe that the black knight became an alchemist instead of the ice mage.

Users who are viewing this thread