Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Bro thinking like
"I'll return Mel, so forgive me already, I might even add two girls"
has the same energy with
"I'll return your bike, so forgive me already, I might even add my own nintendo switch to give to you."

As if simply 'returning' a girl will fix the relationship. (Though MC don't really had it romantically with Mel in the first place, but it's just stupid).
To throw away the best MILF party and go back to become their babysitter again? A Nintendo Switch wouldn't cut it at all lol.

Dex-chan lover
Putting their relationship aside... Do you think Ceres has enough room/bed to house four women?

Dex-chan lover
FKbcf6n.jpg

That got me like...
jnyHv7V.gif

It's never too late for a late term abortion.

Supporter
Is it? Probably missed that, but i do think there are more things that happened in the WN
Part of what happens when you have an editor assigned is finding the parts that can be trimmed away. I think what was presented here was effective (ha!) in establishing the number of mundane yet essential tasks that Ceres was doing.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I thought Misaki was a priest.

Man, I really want to know what's in Mel's head. Even if the necklace she received from MC was a token of friendship, letting another man replaced the necklace in front of the person feels excessively evil.

And wtf is that "give Mel back" bs.

Supporter
The main reason I keep reading this manga is the comment section, you guys are funny AF. There’ll be more mom jokes content soon.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god when people not reading from start and only see part when she said "Abandoned your husband" people gonna think this is manga NTR/Cheating lol

Aggregator gang
Oh no if it isn't the consequences of my actions coming back to bite me... I'm going to laugh when they go ask him back and find out not only is he not interested but that his team is stronger and more skilled/experienced than them. plus the fact they're going to find out he's fucking there mothers XD (by the way this is all me guessing I have no clue if it will happen like this)
Not bite him, but his mother...with a kiss mark.

Did... the hero guy fuck them all?Were there foursomes happening that the story only vaguely implied?

Dex-chan lover
This manga is insane and I love it, that party is gonna be in shambles when they see this man with their moms lol

Fed-Kun's army
Did... the hero guy fuck them all?Were there foursomes happening that the story only vaguely implied?
I'm expecting 3some next chap, maybe 4some.
Then another chap 5some and BAM the hero party come slamming the door apologizing to MC busy making siblings for them

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
2011 was a good year for Youtube
Lol I thought Misaki was a priest.

Man, I really want to know what's in Mel's head. Even if the necklace she received from MC was a token of friendship, letting another man replaced the necklace in front of the person feels excessively evil.

And wtf is that "give Mel back" bs.
Yea they're gonna look and feel stupid af when Ceres straight up tells them he wants nothing to do with them....and they see their mothers with him

Lmao no force in the universe is gonna get him to back to them with the literal waifus he has now

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting 3some next chap, maybe 4some.
Then another chap 5some and BAM the hero party come slamming the door apologizing to MC busy making siblings for them
"You better address me as dad, all 3 of you"

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the moms will convince their daughters to give up on Zeck since he's useless weaker than Ceres and will drop them later anyway

Group Leader
and here comes Shizuko's machination to make her boys's harem increase hahahhaha

Users who are viewing this thread