Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
the MILF might as well kill their children and make some new children with Ceres if they hate their children so much. The reason they accept 3 girls back is probably to bully them or flex their power/superiority (So what about the 2 girls aside Lida fate?) i feel so sorry about the Zecth party. they're young and make mistakes and they already got punished by it. Zecht especially learned from his mistakes, trying to make amends for all his mistakes and be a better person by helping poor people in the slum and went solo adventures and finally achieving his status as a True Hero and even bringing peace between the Demon and Human (something mc incapable to do). Meanwhile, mc enjoying some MILF's pussy grip and becoming the dragon god for no reason :haa: .
Like I said, Lida was the worst victim.
The others are not physically abused, but the author just put them in the story to show them as "inferior" versions of the mothers.
For example, Maria (the current saint), Shizuko, and the former saint, once went to the church to heal people, and Shizuko and the former saint finished their quota faster than Maria. Then, they left her and go have a tea and brag about how they are more talented than the girl but will never teach her anything.

I was really disappointed by the former saint and sword saint because I had anticipated that they might have felt some empathy towards the kids. The former Hero's party had been defeated by the Demon Lord's army, the former Hero and Sage had been killed and former saint and sowrd saint captured. So they had an experience similar to what the kids had been through. But as the MILFs had been their mentors and they had been the one who rescued them, they put MILFs on a pedestal and also treat the girls like trash.

Ceres will meet the Black Dragon we see at the end of this chapter. This Black dragon is a dragon god and he wants to punish Ceres for killing so many of his kind. He is way stronger than Ceres and offers him a challenge to let him live. If he can flee into the forest , then the black dragon will let him live. Ceres throws some pepper at his face to distract him and runs towards the forest. The black dragon is pissed, his vision is blurry, and he kills Ceres just as he had reached the border of the forest. The black dragon is embarrassed as Ceres should have survived. So to honor him after his death, he put a drop of blood in his mouth and that resurrects him and turns him into a dragon god. To be clear, the black dragon didn't think it would resurrect him. It was only symbolic and absolutely not on purpose.

At the same time, the fact that Ceres has overhunted dragons in the area has caused a massive dragon migration (aka a stampede) that goes towards where the Hero's party is. They have to organize the defenses of the city to stop the stampede, but they have no idea how to strategize the defenses of a town, they only worked as a team, never on a massive scale battle. Unsurprisingly, the stampede is not stopped and the city is destroyed, and everybody blames the Hero.

But nobody will ever hold Ceres accountable for the thousand of deaths due to his stampede. However Ceres stops hunting dragons, not because he reflects that he was careless and that that killed thousands of people, but because as a dragon god, he considers dragons as his children (LOL) and doesn't want to harm them.

So, because of Ceres's carelessness, thousands of people died, Zecht was the only one blamed fo it and Ceres ends up turned intp a dragon god.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said, Lida was the worst victim.
The others are not physically abused, but the author just put them in the story to show them as "inferior" versions of the mothers.
For example, Maria (the current saint), Shizuko, and the former saint, once went to the church to heal people, and Shizuko and the former saint finished their quota faster than Maria. Then, they left her and go have a tea and brag about how they are more talented than the girl but will never teach her anything.

I was really disappointed by the former saint and sword saint because I had anticipated that they might have felt some empathy towards the kids. The former Hero's party had been defeated by the Demon Lord's army, the former Hero and Sage had been killed and former saint and sowrd saint captured. So they had an experience similar to what the kids had been through. But as the MILFs had been their mentors and they had been the one who rescued them, they put MILFs on a pedestal and also treat the girls like trash.

Ceres will meet the Black Dragon we see at the end of this chapter. This Black dragon is a dragon god and he wants to punish Ceres for killing so many of his kind. He is way stronger than Ceres and offers him a challenge to let him live. If he can flee into the forest , then the black dragon will let him live. Ceres throws some pepper at his face to distract him and runs towards the forest. The black dragon is pissed, his vision is blurry, and he kills Ceres just as he had reached the border of the forest. The black dragon is embarrassed as Ceres should have survived. So to honor him after his death, he put a drop of blood in his mouth and that resurrects him and turns him into a dragon god. To be clear, the black dragon didn't think it would resurrect him. It was only symbolic and absolutely not on purpose.

At the same time, the fact that Ceres has overhunted dragons in the area has caused a massive dragon migration (aka a stampede) that goes towards where the Hero's party is. They have to organize the defenses of the city to stop the stampede, but they have no idea how to strategize the defenses of a town, they only worked as a team, never on a massive scale battle. Unsurprisingly, the stampede is not stopped and the city is destroyed, and everybody blames the Hero.

But nobody will ever hold Ceres accountable for the thousand of deaths due to his stampede. However Ceres stops hunting dragons, not because he reflects that he was careless and that that killed thousands of people, but because as a dragon god, he considers dragons as his children (LOL) and doesn't want to harm them.

So, because of Ceres's carelessness, thousands of people died, Zecht was the only one blamed fo it and Ceres ends up turned intp a dragon god.
wow that is the most bullshit powerup i ever see. In moonlit fantasy when tomoe give some of her blood to this mercenary dude, he only become half dragon and become her family. So Ceres become the new Dragon God, what about the first dragon God? Is he gonna have a rematch with Ceres because Ceres has become the new dragon God? also are demon lord is strong? i see old dragon God bow to him, and also are the WN/LN is still ongoing or complete?

i like how in the end someone says, "hey there's someone strong out there.... GO KILL HIM!" lol

Dex-chan lover
wow that is the most bullshit powerup i ever see. In moonlit fantasy when tomoe give some of her blood to this mercenary dude, he only become half dragon and become her family. So Ceres become the new Dragon God, what about the first dragon God? Is he gonna have a rematch with Ceres because Ceres has become the new dragon God? also are demon lord is strong? i see old dragon God bow to him, and also are the WN/LN is still ongoing or complete?
No, the guy black dragon is bowing to is not the demon lord. He's the chief of the dragon gods. There are several dragon gods already. So Ceres is accepted as one of them. He is not the strongest of the dragon gods, but he has the potential to become the strongest. He gains the special power of "Absolute Luck" which means that everything he wishes for will happen without any effort required, making Ceres the most boring MC ever.

The demon Lord is on level of strength similar to Zecht at his peak. But there is one demon general who is way stronger than the demon Lord, like godlike level. He is the one who defeats the Hero's party for the second time and he is beaten by Ceres. But Ceres can only barely win because he has become a dragon god. This demon general is an anomaly that shouldn't exist.

Zecht and the girls do not simply get beaten up, they are tortured and mutilated (like missing limbs mutilation). That's why the girls don't want to fight anymore and why Lida has her servere PTSD, and why Zecht disbands the Hero's party.

That's also the moment Ceres choses to deliver the "I fucked your moms" punchline. It was so anticlimatic. Zecht and the girls have been tortured and put on display to shame them for days. They are dehydrated and barely conscious. So nobody cares when Ceres announces this. That was my most aniticipated scene since the beginning of the novel (I think that's the case for most people) and it was a complete disappointment. I hope it is changed in the manga.

The main story is completed with Zecht and Ceres finally getting along again, but Ceres leaves to go to the realm of the gods with his wives. Honestly, I endured it till the end of the story only to see if the mothers ever show any kind of change, sadly, no.

The side stories are still ongoing but I stopped reading them shortly after the end of main story.
The basic idea is that Zecht has become the greatest king humanity ever knew, Lida the strongest sword saint, Mel the wisest sage and Maria the holiest saint. But the mothers still treat them like shit because they themselves have been turned into godesses by Ceres so that they can live eternally with him. (The only achievement of the MILFs is to fuck Ceres, they never do anything special, never go adventuring with him... nothing)
The side story starts when Zecht dies of old age. He goes to the equivalent of Elision, a paradise for heroes. The three girls and the two other members of Zecht's harem want to commit suicide to join him, but Mel, the sage, is forced to stay with the living. They have had kids but they push every responsibilites on her, because she is the wisest sage of history.
One day, Ceres's wives decide to have a kid with Ceres (One kid with the 8 wives as his mothers and Ceres as the father). They mix one drop of thier blood with a drop of Ceres's sperm, cast a little spell and make a kid who is even more OP than Ceres, but has no common sense. After a while, the kid wants to go to the mortal world and the mothers force Mel to take care of him, but they threaten her to blast her if she ever tries to touch the kid...
I was so fed up with the shitty attitude of the mothers and of the kid that I stopped reading there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ceres never says anything against the MILFs.

To tell the end of Lida's story, after being bullied by the mothers (two of the mothers and the former sword saint who married Ceres later to be accurate) for several days, she finds a magic sword that fights automatically for her. This sword allows Lida to fight back against the three wives... for about five minutes. Then Ceres shows them that the magic sword reacts to hostility and that if they approach Lida sneakily like an assassin, the sword doesn't react and that they can keep bullying Lida.[/ISpoilers]

He is 100% on the side of the MILFs and never stand up for the girls.

I'm still reading this manga because the premise of this story was pretty funny, and I hope they change the elements that pissed me off. But the more I read the novel, the more I felt sorry for the kids and the more angry I got at Ceres and the mothers.

You may feel like you're entitled to rant, but have some common courtesy and put spoiler tags for people who care. Yes, it may not be the most cerebral story, but that doesn't mean you get to choose for people on the off chance they don't want to be spoiled.

Since I did read that in the novel, I'll just address it directly and say, well it still doesn't change my point. The girls can choose not to be pieces of meat. They still choose to leave like Zect did. They look for shortcuts. They want their moms to acknowledge them even as they don't do anything worth acknowledging. They don't want to strike out on their own because the are afraid, whether they say so or not.

I don't have a problem with the mothers treating their daughters like pieces of meat. They had their shot...and they still have choices. And for all other women in this world who aren't strong minded this is their fate really. Even the slaves are better than they are in a sense. The novel version was a bit harsh in the portrayal but the basic premise is fine. They also just exist to contrast how these stupid little shits can't pick themselves up compared to the MILFs, so how useless they are is a plot device, sure. But that doesn't change the fact that it's how they are.

Some might call it toxic parenting, but as far as I'm concerned if your kid is grown up and is a piece of shit unable to see their place in society...by all means, treat them like everyone else.

If we put aside the fact that they are their daughters, they're also people who rejected Ceres, their husband, on different levels and thought they were throwing him out on the street because they thought he was the useless piece of meat. And they thought they were superior to their mothers simply by dint of being younger. The only justification for your view is is that they are tbe parents. Take away their supposed obligation for their adult children, and what do you get?

Dex-chan lover
No, the guy black dragon is bowing to is not the demon lord. He's the chief of the dragon gods. There are several dragon gods already. So Ceres is accepted as one of them. He is not the strongest of the dragon gods, but he has the potential to become the strongest. He gains the special power of "Absolute Luck" which means that everything he wishes for will happen without any effort required, making Ceres the most boring MC ever.

The demon Lord is on level of strength similar to Zecht at his peak. But there is one demon general who is way stronger than the demon Lord, like godlike level. He is the one who defeats the Hero's party for the second time and he is beaten by Ceres. But Ceres can only barely win because he has become a dragon god. This demon general is an anomaly that shouldn't exist.

Zecht and the girls do not simply get beaten up, they are tortured and mutilated (like missing limbs mutilation). That's why the girls don't want to fight anymore and why Lida has her servere PTSD, and why Zecht disbands the Hero's party.

That's also the moment Ceres choses to deliver the "I fucked your moms" punchline. It was so anticlimatic. Zecht and the girls have been tortured and put on display to shame them for days. They are dehydrated and barely conscious. So nobody cares when Ceres announces this. That was my most aniticipated scene since the beginning of the novel (I think that's the case for most people) and it was a complete disappointment. I hope it is changed in the manga.

The main story is completed with Zecht and Ceres finally getting along again, but Ceres leaves to go to the realm of the gods with his wives. Honestly, I endured it till the end of the story only to see if the mothers ever show any kind of change, sadly, no.

The side stories are still ongoing but I stopped reading them shortly after the end of main story.
The basic idea is that Zecht has become the greatest king humanity ever knew, Lida the strongest sword saint, Mel the wisest sage and Maria the holiest saint. But the mothers still treat them like shit because they themselves have been turned into godesses by Ceres so that they can live eternally with him. (The only achievement of the MILFs is to fuck Ceres, they never do anything special, never go adventuring with him... nothing)
The side story starts when Zecht dies of old age. He goes to the equivalent of Elision, a paradise for heroes. The three girls and the two other members of Zecht's harem want to commit suicide to join him, but Mel, the sage, is forced to stay with the living. They have had kids but they push every responsibilites on her, because she is the wisest sage of history.
One day, Ceres's wives decide to have a kid with Ceres (One kid with the 8 wives as his mothers and Ceres as the father). They mix one drop of thier blood with a drop of Ceres's sperm, cast a little spell and make a kid who is even more OP than Ceres, but has no common sense. After a while, the kid wants to go to the mortal world and the mothers force Mel to take care of him, but they threaten her to blast her if she ever tries to touch the kid...
I was so fed up with the shitty attitude of the mothers and of the kid that I stopped reading there.
wow, that's a lot of info. If Zecht party members got tortured and mutilated are they gonna get healed or lose limbs permanently?
  • also ceres got 8 wives? 4 basic MILFS, an ex-sword heroine, and a princess older sis, so who are the other 2?
  • Also why did they decide to make a kid like some sort of lab or science project? ceres like fuck his harem a lot why didn't he and his harem member just have children like normally? Do they don't want to have children on their own? Was it too bothersome? Doesn't want to make the same mistakes childrens (refer to Zecht and his parties)? did become Celestial being make them lose all of their common sense as well?
And the kid ended up born with no common sense whatsoever like you said, and these milf just push their responsibility to Mel (she didn't catch a break)
btw thx for the info, let us see where this manga direction will head later.

Dex-chan lover
You may feel like you're entitled to rant, but have some common courtesy and put spoiler tags for people who care. Yes, it may not be the most cerebral story, but that doesn't mean you get to choose for people on the off chance they don't want to be spoiled.

Since I did read that in the novel, I'll just address it directly and say, well it still doesn't change my point. The girls can choose not to be pieces of meat. They still choose to leave like Zect did. They look for shortcuts. They want their moms to acknowledge them even as they don't do anything worth acknowledging. They don't want to strike out on their own because the are afraid, whether they say so or not.

I don't have a problem with the mothers treating their daughters like pieces of meat. They had their shot...and they still have choices. And for all other women in this world who aren't strong minded this is their fate really. Even the slaves are better than they are in a sense. The novel version was a bit harsh in the portrayal but the basic premise is fine. They also just exist to contrast how these stupid little shits can't pick themselves up compared to the MILFs, so how useless they are is a plot device, sure. But that doesn't change the fact that it's how they are.

Some might call it toxic parenting, but as far as I'm concerned if your kid is grown up and is a piece of shit unable to see their place in society...by all means, treat them like everyone else.

If we put aside the fact that they are their daughters, they're also people who rejected Ceres, their husband, on different levels and thought they were throwing him out on the street because they thought he was the useless piece of meat. And they thought they were superior to their mothers simply by dint of being younger. The only justification for your view is is that they are tbe parents. Take away their supposed obligation for their adult children, and what do you get?
Let me make a similar situation. A student fails a test and is shamed in front of the whole class by the teacher and all the classmates laugh at the student. (= Zecht and his party failed as heroes and the mothers give them a scolding)

Zecht and the girls are incompetent and stupid. Their fault is to have pushed all the chores on Ceres (incompetent) and kicking him out (that, in the end, only hurted themselves, so they're stupid). None of the actions of Zecht and the party ever wronged the mothers. They were aimed at Ceres, not with the intention to hurt him, only with a selfish intention and Ceres never cared about it.

After that, the student asks the teacher to explain again, in which case the teacher can either accept (the parents accept to help) or refuse and tells the student to go to the library work by himself (because he has already explained = they are considered adults, figure it out by yourself).

This situation is the equivalent of the teacher mocking the student every day after that and have the other classmates stealing his books and lunch money everyday because the student just had to be smarter and not fail the exam. There is supposed to be a proportionality between the fault and the punishment. That's what differentiate a fair scolding from harrassement. The mothers are way out of line with how they treat their kids.

So to answer your question, what do we get if we take out of the equation the parent-child relationship? We have four older women harrassing three younger women who have done nothing to hurt them and are already below dirt. That's called bullying. And I don't think it's funny.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wow, that's a lot of info. If Zecht party members got tortured and mutilated are they gonna get healed or lose limbs permanently?
  • also ceres got 8 wives? 4 basic MILFS, an ex-sword heroine, and a princess older sis, so who are the other 2?
  • Also why did they decide to make a kid like some sort of lab or science project? ceres like fuck his harem a lot why didn't he and his harem member just have children like normally? Do they don't want to have children on their own? Was it too bothersome? Doesn't want to make the same mistakes childrens (refer to Zecht and his parties)? did become Celestial being make them lose all of their common sense as well?
And the kid ended up born with no common sense whatsoever like you said, and these milf just push their responsibility to Mel (she didn't catch a break)
btw thx for the info, let us see where this manga direction will head later.
The other two wives are the former saint (also a former student of the mothers), and the godess herself, who asks Ceres if he's OK to marry her and he sais yes, but she doesn't play a big role in the story.

Why the lab science project? It's just that the author wanted all the wives to be the mother of the child and he didn't want to have eight children.
When one of the MILFs sais she wants to have a kid with Ceres, the godess asks her "Are you sure? You all were pretty bad mothers the first time." And the mothers don't know how to answer that. That's the closest we ever get from the mothers to think that they messed up the kid's education. But they went on with it anyway and quickly pushed everything on Mel...

"did become Celestial being make them lose all of their common sense as well?" They never got much of this as humans in the first place.

I didn't want to read further when it was clear that the mothers keep doing nothing but laughing at the kid, even after they became amazing people...

Dex-chan lover
The other two wives are the former saint (also a former student of the mothers), and the godess herself, who asks Ceres if he's OK to marry her and he sais yes, but she doesn't play a big role in the story.

Why the lab science project? It's just that the author wanted all the wives to be the mother of the child and he didn't want to have eight children.
When one of the MILFs sais she wants to have a kid with Ceres, the godess asks her "Are you sure? You all were pretty bad mothers the first time." And the mothers don't know how to answer that. That's the closest we ever get from the mothers to think that they messed up the kid's education. But they went on with it anyway and quickly pushed everything on Mel...

"did become Celestial being make them lose all of their common sense as well?" They never got much of this as humans in the first place.

I didn't want to read further when it was clear that the mothers keep doing nothing but laughing at the kid, even after they became amazing people...
wow thx for info. honestly, I rather see Zecht's redemption story. usually a story about banished mc that the people who banish them are true scumbags and don't want to change at all, but Zecht is different. From the lowest point of his life, realizing he made big mistakes, trying to redeem himself by serving those slum people in need when no one helped them, becoming a friend with the demon lord, stopping conflict between Demon and humanity once and for all, and rising to become the greatest hero and king humanity ever had. while mc enjoys his boring celestial life while fucking his MILF harem for eternity :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Lmao he did the 5-some, I can't imagine their faces when they learn this man is fucking all their moms lol
I honestly cannot wait to see that myself. It will be a legendary moment to be remembered for ages!

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 they transform the dragon guy into a girl and ceres makes him his maid

Dex-chan lover
wow thx for info. honestly, I rather see Zecht's redemption story. usually a story about banished mc that the people who banish them are true scumbags and don't want to change at all, but Zecht is different. From the lowest point of his life, realizing he made big mistakes, trying to redeem himself by serving those slum people in need when no one helped them, becoming a friend with the demon lord, stopping conflict between Demon and humanity once and for all, and rising to become the greatest hero and king humanity ever had. while mc enjoys his boring celestial life while fucking his MILF harem for eternity :pepela:
Zecht truly become better person once he gain albino loli(?) wife

Supporter
This is why keep coming back to generic isekai manga. True trash like this doesn't come often. It's so bad I can't tell if the writers were trolling or if they need help. I hope it gets an anime so more people will be exposed to this gem.

Dex-chan lover
Zecht truly become better person once he gain albino loli(?) wife
noice-nice.gif

You can become a better person if you acquire a loli wife 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I'm really happy for Ceres he is living his dream. Also it's nice to see a group of adventuring women who aren't just.. Loli 1 loli 2 tsundere 1 loli 3.. :chad::clap:

Once Ceres has become a dragon god, he gains the special power of "Absolute Luck". That means that everything he wishes for (even unconsciously) will happen whithout any effort, making him the most boring character ever.
Zecht is by far the most interesting character of this story. He disbands the Hero's party, letting the girls going back to MC. He gives up the title of Hero and works as a solo adventurer. He takes jobs that nobody else can do (like dragon hunting) and jobs that no one wants to do (like cleaning the sewers). He spends his days off in the slumbs, giving foods and healing homeless people. The Church doesn't want to help them because they have no money.
Like he says in this chapter, as the Hero, he should marry the princess. The princess despises the arrogant person that Zecht was, but falls in love with him after he changed. She gives up on her title as a princess to marry him.
Zecht becomes a Hero again because the people give him this title back, he even tries to refuse it. He becomes friend with the Demon Lord, ending the war between humans and demon for good.
And when he comes back to his village to see MC, the girls and the moms, his mom treat him like scum because he "abandonned the girls" (when the girls themselves wanted to go back to MC...)
Honest to god this is actually far more interesting to read then the MC, Like there's a full on arc happening in the background.

Dex-chan lover
so the z boy cucked his friend out of 3 girls his age while his friend was busy trying to cuck all 4 of their mothers :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Covering up that midriff should be illegal.

This manga is unironically great.

You can tell its not hentai because if it was he would just fuq the daughters too

Users who are viewing this thread