Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, I was reading this just for shit n giggles (the classic isekai trash that you turn your brain off to enjoy, like

the one were the guy actually brainwashed the heroines A Warrior Exiled by the Hero and His Lover, that some comments actually were mixing with this one

then a moron spoiled the series complete hahaha (like really man, you could just recommend to people to drop the series without bursting the enjoyment of others), because bro even if you want to rant and even got told off you didn't spoiler tag the huge amount of spoiler you were throwing off, and ffs in all the defense of the kids there's not a single mention of them asking for help to stop being just pieces of meat, the moms were raised in that same culture and they went from adventures to mom, for now it looks like they are incredible lazy people, like holy shit they got compensated they could actually read or search for people to help them and this one wasn't like other isekai where the MC pulled support for them in different ways, here they mostly need a carrier and/or maid.

about this chapter, really surprising that the MC thought that the girl that was unto him never was (Mel), the sword saint throw him off a cliff, that's kinda f*ck up and would explain the bullying from the author later and the wizard being the one that actually liked him was a nice twist and for the exactly funny reasons that could work.
wizard as a kid: you are so mature Ceres...
Ceres: can someone take this kid away.

lastly...
super weird the change with Zecht, like the author really tried a lot of stuff to land something, it could have worked probably as a separate series, it sounds like those isekai were the MC gets reborn as the villain or villainess

Dex-chan lover
No, the guy black dragon is bowing to is not the demon lord. He's the chief of the dragon gods. There are several dragon gods already. So Ceres is accepted as one of them. He is not the strongest of the dragon gods, but he has the potential to become the strongest. He gains the special power of "Absolute Luck" which means that everything he wishes for will happen without any effort required, making Ceres the most boring MC ever.

The demon Lord is on level of strength similar to Zecht at his peak. But there is one demon general who is way stronger than the demon Lord, like godlike level. He is the one who defeats the Hero's party for the second time and he is beaten by Ceres. But Ceres can only barely win because he has become a dragon god. This demon general is an anomaly that shouldn't exist.

Zecht and the girls do not simply get beaten up, they are tortured and mutilated (like missing limbs mutilation). That's why the girls don't want to fight anymore and why Lida has her servere PTSD, and why Zecht disbands the Hero's party.

That's also the moment Ceres choses to deliver the "I fucked your moms" punchline. It was so anticlimatic. Zecht and the girls have been tortured and put on display to shame them for days. They are dehydrated and barely conscious. So nobody cares when Ceres announces this. That was my most aniticipated scene since the beginning of the novel (I think that's the case for most people) and it was a complete disappointment. I hope it is changed in the manga.

The main story is completed with Zecht and Ceres finally getting along again, but Ceres leaves to go to the realm of the gods with his wives. Honestly, I endured it till the end of the story only to see if the mothers ever show any kind of change, sadly, no.

The side stories are still ongoing but I stopped reading them shortly after the end of main story.
The basic idea is that Zecht has become the greatest king humanity ever knew, Lida the strongest sword saint, Mel the wisest sage and Maria the holiest saint. But the mothers still treat them like shit because they themselves have been turned into godesses by Ceres so that they can live eternally with him. (The only achievement of the MILFs is to fuck Ceres, they never do anything special, never go adventuring with him... nothing)
The side story starts when Zecht dies of old age. He goes to the equivalent of Elision, a paradise for heroes. The three girls and the two other members of Zecht's harem want to commit suicide to join him, but Mel, the sage, is forced to stay with the living. They have had kids but they push every responsibilites on her, because she is the wisest sage of history.
One day, Ceres's wives decide to have a kid with Ceres (One kid with the 8 wives as his mothers and Ceres as the father). They mix one drop of thier blood with a drop of Ceres's sperm, cast a little spell and make a kid who is even more OP than Ceres, but has no common sense. After a while, the kid wants to go to the mortal world and the mothers force Mel to take care of him, but they threaten her to blast her if she ever tries to touch the kid...
I was so fed up with the shitty attitude of the mothers and of the kid that I stopped reading there.
Wow what a dogsh*te ending.. author missed a trick not going full oyakodon route. Glad for these spoilers because now I can safely drop this garbage.

Wow what a dogsh*te ending.. author missed a trick not going full oyakodon route. Glad for these spoilers because now I can safely drop this garbage.
Agreed. Like how the hell can you fumble something you were cooking so well at the beginning. This series had an incredible start but that ending sounds like a joke??? What even is that? It’s like the mangaka busted out the ending in one night laced on shrooms.

This manga has 90k BOOKMARKS WITH 18 CHAPTERS. How it turns into what the other guy mentioned is absolutely beyond me. This could have been incredible. I really REALLY hope the manga goes in a different direction.

Dex-chan lover
In the first place, just the first 5 pages say a lot of bad things about the fundamental principles of the Manga.

Basically, it's beyond the objectification of women. Here, they are treated like a commodity that you can trade. Whatever the feelings of the girls simply don't matter if they like Ceres or Zect, they can be just be bought or given away at a convenience. Same with the mothers.

I know, stating the fucking obvious, here. But it's so blatant and cavalier about I had to stop and realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread