Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita!

It is isekai - MC was man in his 40s when he died and got reincarnated into this world - thats also why i i belive author is one of the most sane people and series is good in my opinion - if we know that he remembers his past life and was over 4ty then no wonder that for him 30y old woman is sexy young girl (also - mature in mind, what he mentiones) and usualy ,,sexy girl" in this world in his opinion is pedophilia (avr of livespan 40-50y old, avr sexual initiation 13-15y old and 30+ means you are old like grandpa or grandma, pretty similar to medival in reality)
I didnt really notice that bit so good on you 👍 because of that i thought it was one of those "Mc gets kicked out of the heros party" tropes but the mc as a kid just liked milfs and finds his party members moms who join him and are stronger than the hero himself lol

Another wholesome hentai , you just cant help it but love it. It's simply too beautiful , the guy is a great main character and a reliable human being ,the women genuinely trust him. The bonds of love are nicely stablished , showing that they deeply care about each other. Even the non-sex scenes are very good.

The protagonist committed adultery making love with many married women and mothers. Very Insane!

After I started reading this manga, I went to WN. I thought it is generic hentai isekai about hunting milf, with typical premise (jerk hero childhoodfriend kicked MC out of jealosy) but surprisingly, it is not. +18 moments in the story at the moment just few. And there is no scene in the bath.

I guess there is an uncensored version of this out there somewhere (check the saucy scene in chapter 6 of animewaves version) anyone know where I can find it?

This is some top quality shit. It's oddly wholesome while being utterly horny. And honestly, it touches on some real shit. Married men treat their older wives like shit later on in life. I'm glad Ceres can sweep them off of their feet. Kazuma is a bro though.

Double-page supporter
What has his party taken from him. Because to me it look like they has taken nothing.

He never really liked nor had any interest in the girls so that wasn't taken from him.

That revenge plan is beyond stupid. All the men got cucked and somehow he just buys them replacements? As additional punishment?

I lost any and all respect for Ceres from chapter 15 onward. Despite his wives strong feelings and thoughts toward their exes that shit stain super simp can't help to lick the balls and asshole of each and everyone of them even buying the 1st wife's debt and freeing him from the mines after he tricked and sold her to slavery... the others are all scumbags behind closed doors as he found out but him being the ass kissing japanese loser he was in previous life and now in this one he can't help but to fuck over his wives feelings and do all he can to make those shitheads happy only focusing on the pretend mask they put on in public and how they had a minor hand raising him (even though it was primarily the girls). Shit like this is why ppl loom down on japan as a weak nut cuck loving nation of beta losers.

That revenge plan is beyond stupid. All the men got cucked and somehow he just buys them replacements? As additional punishment?

Agreed this is where any respect or hope I had for the mc was shot to shit and all I see now is a reincarnated boot licking, ass kissing, brown nosing japanese shit stain beta bitch who just can't help but shit on everything his wives said and feel and lick the asses of the fake public persona of the shirty asshats that made them miserable as hell most of their lives. Punishment my ass all I see is a loser simping over the trash he cucked while pissing all over his wives emotions basically telling them I don't give a fuck how they treated you they treated me mehh ok so in return I'll prove I'm just as much of a piece of shit as they are by going against everything yall wanted/needed/suggested but because it's being written by some perma-virgin japanese loser whom despite being an eternal virgin somehow see women a more of objects or toys than actual ppl and therefore fuck their thoughts, feelings, and everything in between...

Lol this is so bad. What is wrong with the author ? Even if the premise is still trash, couldn’t he come with something other that slaves ?
It's actually sad AF and hilarious at the same time cause japan aka beta nation or Cuck Lovers Capitol of the World have so little masculinity left it's mind boggling and it seems the only way those worthless scrawny weak nut degenerate losers they can think of to hold on to that tiny sliver of so called manhood (however TINY it may be lol) is to bully and/or put down chicks which is beyond pathetic.

I mean I am be no means even remotely close to feminist or any of that crap but holy hell those losers can't stand it to an extreme extent if a female is above them in any way be it in manga or IRL... they re such beta cowards that they won't dare so much as look another dude in the eyes but will bully chicks all day because hell it's not just ignored it's encouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread