Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita!

Double-page supporter
the hero pissed me off so i fuck his mom for free. thats how to sum it up (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

Dex-chan lover
Lol so his bro basically passed his wife to him and gave him his blessing... Now time for the fucking to begin.

Dex-chan lover
BRO NOT COOL! I have a bad feeling about this... This is gonna be NTR... I hate that shit
Uuuuh....so in short. You're wrong, but not you're not exactly far from right either.

Chapter 7 the newest chapter is uh.....something.

If you can, please try stick with me through this explanation. So, uh....one of the mom's that the MC wishes to have sex with. Is actually happily married with another dude. HOWEVER! MC does not like NTR nor wishes to. Cause the guy is like a brother to him, and he really cares for the guy. But then the first mom he hooked up with tries to convince him that he could still sleep with her using a village tradition! After much arguing the MC finally agrees though he doesn't feel comfortable about it. So, in Chapter 7 he does the tradition (doesn't involve rape or anything don't worry) but is caught by the husband. The three of them sit together in the room. Where the husband demands the MC to be honest about everything. Which the MC is. WHAT REALLY IS CONFUSING IS THAT THE HUSBAND IS FINE WITH IT, AND TELLS THE MC TO PROVE HIS LOVE BY FUCKING THE WIFE IN FRONT OF HIM!?!?!? SO ITS NOT NTR however, at the same time. It doesn't really feel like...cucking? As the guy is not some stereotypical wimp or some shit, but rather a sexually confident man? Its...confusing and I don't know how to feel about it exactly.

Dex-chan lover
Uuuuh....so in short. You're wrong, but not you're not exactly far from right either.

Chapter 7 the newest chapter is uh.....something.

If you can, please try stick with me through this explanation. So, uh....one of the mom's that the MC wishes to have sex with. Is actually happily married with another dude. HOWEVER! MC does not like NTR nor wishes to. Cause the guy is like a brother to him, and he really cares for the guy. But then the first mom he hooked up with tries to convince him that he could still sleep with her using a village tradition! After much arguing the MC finally agrees though he doesn't feel comfortable about it. So, in Chapter 7 he does the tradition (doesn't involve rape or anything don't worry) but is caught by the husband. The three of them sit together in the room. Where the husband demands the MC to be honest about everything. Which the MC is. WHAT REALLY IS CONFUSING IS THAT THE HUSBAND IS FINE WITH IT, AND TELLS THE MC TO PROVE HIS LOVE BY FUCKING THE WIFE IN FRONT OF HIM!?!?!? SO ITS NOT NTR however, at the same time. It doesn't really feel like...cucking? As the guy is not some stereotypical wimp or some shit, but rather a sexually confident man? Its...confusing and I don't know how to feel about it exactly.
i think it has to do with the age difference, the husband doesnt want her being abandoned or sold off, so he wants him to prove it. if some3one as young as ceres is willing to lay with her then he doubts he would get rid of her.

Dex-chan lover
This started so good with the initial female character (Shizuko), her and MC's unite being so heartwarming and fluffy, that it was one of the most anticipated titles for me (and for many others, judging from the amount of 10 ratings), but gone so bad just in a couple of chapters.

1) Village "tradition" of women over a certain age being able to freely cheat on their husbands without the consent of the latter, without considering whether a husband still loves his wife and whether he is fine with her having affairs or not. Especially ridiculous considering all the "women are oppressed in this world" narrative. Being neglected by her husband and for him to have affairs seems like a vital condition here, but it is clearly missing.

2) Shizuko saying she "won't be coming home tonight", without explaining where she might go and asking MC if he is fine with it. Like, really?

3) Husband who repeatedly and insistently asks MC to fuck his wife while he's going to watch them. WTF? Normal reaction in this situation would be leaving them for themselves to decide. Still, the author clearly has his fetishes forced on the readers here.

If you are here for some vanilla isekai harem/romance/ecchi and not for NTR/cuckoldry, then I strongly suggest you look for some other title. Maybe this changes in a while, but somehow I do not feel it will.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You guys are all making a vital ommission in your theories. Haruka and Kazuma were never in love and if you read back it was suggested that they didn't get married cause they were in love with each other. They love each other but more like friends who had a baby together. My guess is that Kazuma didn't have any girl in his life and didn't want his friend to be left in the situation of single and no kids so they went ahead. They were never in love.

Now they cuckoldery is obviously just Kazuma's fetish. No deep meaning to that. Lad always dreamed of his "wife" being ravaged by somebody else in front of him probably.

Last edited:
This started so good with the initial female character (Shizuko), her and MC's unite being so heartwarming and fluffy, that it was one of the most anticipated titles for me (and for many others, judging from the amount of 10 ratings), but gone so bad just in a couple of chapters.

1) Village "tradition" of women over a certain age being able to freely cheat on their husbands without the consent of the latter, without considering whether a husband still loves his wife and whether he is fine with her having affairs or not. Especially ridiculous considering all the "women are oppressed in this world" narrative. Being neglected by her husband and for him to have affairs seems like a vital condition here, but it is clearly missing.

2) Shizuko saying she "won't be coming home tonight", without explaining where she might go and asking MC if he is fine with it. Like, really?

3) Husband who repeatedly and insistently asks MC to fuck his wife while he's going to watch them. WTF? Normal reaction in this situation would be leaving them for themselves to decide. Still, the author clearly has his fetishes forced on the readers here.

If you are here for some vanilla isekai harem/romance/ecchi and not for NTR/cuckoldry, then I strongly suggest you look for some other title. Maybe this changes in a while, but somehow I do not feel it will.
It funny tho

Dex-chan lover
I am sickened, disgusted and most disturbingly of all, not even remotely aroused.

This is literally "dude I fucked your mom!" power wanking in manga form.

And it's not even hot.

I mean, ya can't blame the MC still

That was pretty much all the mothers' doing. Ceres was content living his best life, while the mothers all wanted revenge towards the Hero Party. That's why Ceres thought of a compromise and also of giving the former husbands of his-then wives, new wives.
The revenge part was of the new wives, aren't just underaged compared to the husbands, it's that they all look like their kids (for the Hero, a kemonomimi was the new wife of Sector coz' hero couldn't be with kemonomimis coz' they had demon blood in eyes of ppl), so that they'd feel ostracized from their own home should they return.

Users who are viewing this thread