Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita!

Yeah, see? Explained away. They weren't even married anymore, they got together coz' they had a baby.

Guy just passed his former partner/childhood friend to someone he can trust will make her happy, 's all

loving the semi-realistic milfs, I love milfs! you love milfs! everyone should love milfs! young and incompetent? nuhuh! milfs for living!

The fudge? If they were such successful adventurers why did some of them bother settling down with those 'husbands'.

Banned
The fudge? If they were such successful adventurers why did some of them bother settling down with those 'husbands'.

For the same reason why all the men of this world treat thirty something ladies like they are wrinkled old grannies.
Cause their world's "common sense" says so.

Logic need not apply.

Dex-chan lover
Have read the novel until the author ran out of idea literally like he doesn't know what the end goal is anymore. The writting was a 2/10. I wonder if the manga would twist it for improvement. But it seems I'd just get disappointed again.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know why I'm here. The degenerate in me gave this one chapter, and fuck I wish I never did.

Aggregator gang
The title is translated it wrong it should read "Kicked out of the heroes party I became a harem MILF hunter" :p

Reading the tags after reading this makes me confused because why does it have isekai on it? they are not from a different world which basically defines isekai meaning going to another world... So isn't this just fantasy?

Dex-chan lover
Was this AXEd or put on some kinda hiatus? Previous chapters were like monthly but the next one still didn't come, and I am starting to worry, cause this is like me guilty pleasure read hehe.

Reading the tags after reading this makes me confused because why does it have isekai on it? they are not from a different world which basically defines isekai meaning going to another world... So isn't this just fantasy?
It is isekai - MC was man in his 40s when he died and got reincarnated into this world - thats also why i i belive author is one of the most sane people and series is good in my opinion - if we know that he remembers his past life and was over 4ty then no wonder that for him 30y old woman is sexy young girl (also - mature in mind, what he mentiones) and usualy ,,sexy girl" in this world in his opinion is pedophilia (avr of livespan 40-50y old, avr sexual initiation 13-15y old and 30+ means you are old like grandpa or grandma, pretty similar to medival in reality)

I thought it never gonna get worse. And it did. And it's still 10 chapters in! Ffs

This is what happens when you're a Mangaka and use to much add supported freeware... all that "Hot MILFs in your area" probably got to be too much for them...

Users who are viewing this thread