Yuusha no Gawari ni Maou Toubatsu Shitara Tegara wo Yokodoroi Saremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
>in run
>not throw away the armor

why? because his Iook is identicaI with jackass hero?

Fed-Kun's army
they dont go into much detail on each crest and what they do, me thinks it would be better if they did that (like how Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja does), otherwise the people reading wont know why other characters are laughing at certain crest users ~.~

Yumin? Also why tf do they say it's the same armor the heroes used, when they clearly pretended he wasn't part of it afterwards. Did they mean yuusha?

Dex-chan lover
I come to comment section to know what "yumin" means. So, what does that mean?

Fed-Kun's army
oh man, these translations are bad... This group has a "Quality Checker"? LOL Did they get a D in English?

Dex-chan lover
"武具屋は何軒ぐらいあるんだ?"
"How many ARMS shop are there in this town?"

The word "武具" stands for "ARM" which means like "weapon and armor"

Dex-chan lover
"gun shop" - weapon shop I presume. Unsure how the editor could have missed this.

"bird sing all day long" - obviously an alliteration to it also serving as a brothel, and one that is also open during days at that (my guess is the owners do it on the side to earn a little extra. since its such a small out-of-the-way town they probably dont get enough customers, and a page later it was stated that the adventurers - aka most ppl who visit the village - sleep inside the guild for free instead). Unsure how editor managed such a nice alliteration but missed the thing above.

"yumin" - I have no idea what this means. I assume its cumin (the spice) and both tl and editor misspelled it. Since no other word comes to mind.

The entire portion about his fighting abilities sounded off. What was said as far as I could tell was: "are you good at fighting?" "I am a travelling hunter, I hunt monsters." "No. Unrelated, many with your rank are trash in the gutters." "Oh. If thats the average for ppl with my rank, then it must apply to me to." "Then you cant hunt monsters. yknow, like a travelling hunter. since you cant fight them despite being one. I know, lets have you gather herbs!" - Just makes me go "what?" as the convo sounded as forgetful of anything past last sentence as chatting with a bot.

Overall this chapter leaves me confused.

Users who are viewing this thread