Yuusha no Gawari ni Maou Toubatsu Shitara Tegara wo Yokodoroi Saremashita

Not going to trash the manga itself but the translation is almost impossible to follow.
No way was there an editor or proofreader anywhere near this. And I don't want to just insult the translator here it's just that I'm sure I'm missing like 60% of background information aside from in your face what's actually happening right now info.

I definitely recommend some kind of quality control for this.

@Al333
you know you had proven my point for the mc being easy to self insert when you call a fantasy manga an "isekai"

I got confused at the description.

ugh, stopped at pg 13, the translation on the chapter is even more confusing.
I'll just pass on this and wait until better translation comes.

Fed-Kun's army
i love this already. thanks for translating.
will await for moar.

Aggregator gang
reading the description it starts off as referring arga as a girl and then a guy?

I am confused if protag is a guy or girl

description changed

@NovaXII I think the description refers the hero as a guy but the mc as a girl

Edit: I'm pretty sure the mc is a guy from the ending of chapter 2

I was reading this thinking Arga was a girl (as per the first pronoun used in the synopsis) but I guess he's a he (as per the second pronoun)? Kinda lost my interest now...
Art is nice though

mrf

Hummmm..... That, that thing i don't like.. Why did i even start when there's only 2 chapters. I need moree

Betting Arga is the true hero and either they were told wrong due to a mistake, or Jilyu was told he was the fake and decided to tell Arga otherwise. This would probably explain why he convinced Arga to go traveling with him and used him to get the credit and earn fame and glory without having to do the hard, dirty work.

Dex-chan lover
Terrible story pace and somewhat confusing dialogues.
Also, can't understand what this manga is, revenge story or some slow life? It feels like the author just borrowed most popular tropes and combined them without bothering about details.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... He? But they keep calling Kou as daughter so is this an effeminate child?

Aggregator gang
This is confusing. It's copying that Manga with the Fat Knight Hero who leaves the Kingdom and joins the fluffiness of Demi-Kin...

Users who are viewing this thread