Yuusha no Mago to Maou no Musume

hmm, why was this not translated for so long... *looks at TL group*
.... Oh, it's just LH translation usual efforts

@javin141 do you have high res raws for this? ive been reading the raws on loveheaven but they are so low res, many kanji are just a blob of pixels. I can only understand about 80% of whats written, and even that is a struggle haha.

I'd be happy to help you to get it out quicker if you have higher res raws.

Group Leader
@mimisan Hey, sorry for not mentioning it but we'll probably be dropping this series and will let Sakura Scanlations takeover, everyone here is kinda busy and exams and other stuff so I thought it'd be better to let another group take it to speed up the releases, anyways thanks a lot for try'na help push out faster releases, it's kinda rare to see people who are passionate about a manga and want to help quicken the scanlations

If it helps anybody apparently the manga is also on this service: https://manga.line.me/book/detail?id=002fo5xl
(there is an IP block so only accessible from Japan, perhaps VPNs would work).
I have no idea if the quality is better, the publicly availlable raws are really bad with the compression artifacts, moire and other bad stuff. It's a pity because if you check the twitter of the author, it looks better in reality: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPk4gQJVAAA-bIf?format=jpg&name=orig

line manga doesn't work, even with vpn. but i was able to find much better raws from manga1000! even though they are watermarked...

Hope that someone pick this series up ! There are more than 20 chapters available now 😭

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

06.05.2017 - 31.07.2020

More transalted chapters never. Accept this fact.

The series is already past chapter 30, while the last release here has been 2 years ago. The western fanbase can't appreciate a masterpiece.
Subhumans.

Hopefully, someone picks this one up. At this point, it may not get an official translation unless it gets an anime or something...

Female MC(s) and not being isekai might kill its chances to get licensed I fear. Plus don't they usually pick titles that get vetted as being popular through scanlations?

The announcement was made 4 months ago that Sakura Scanlations will take over and today finally 9.2 was released.
But this just makes it seem like that there is a chance that it yet again has a chance to be dropped.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get it, there are a lots of TL of series that nobody reads and yet, nobody touches this one...

Group Leader
I'm deleting the chapter I uploaded since there are so many complaints, like I had said in the chapter's comments, I have no staff. I had someone typeset this who barely reads manga, and I didn't read it until after I uploaded it because I wanted to put it out asap, I have no proofreaders either. I redrew this months ago when we said we were picking it up, at that point I had plenty of staff and a good tl. I agree the tl is bad, and I don't want to put out bad translations.

Users who are viewing this thread