Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 34.1

Fed-Kun's army
Holyshit this was painful to read, I only came here to see the Main couple relationship but the side characters have better relationships progress and most chapters are dedicated to them like wtf

Dex-chan lover
How is this not just murder? He's clearly sentient and he's not filled with murderous intent. What makes him any different from a harpy or dullahan? This is supposed to make Cecilia look saintly but it kinda just makes all of them look like assholes.

Dex-chan lover
How is this not just murder? He's clearly sentient and he's not filled with murderous intent. What makes him any different from a harpy or dullahan? This is supposed to make Cecilia look saintly but it kinda just makes all of them look like assholes.
Maybe like a Keele in KonoSuba, he was held back by a curse preventing him to unite with a "person's voice" he heard at the end and Cecilia sent him to where he couldn't go.
He was half sentient there, didn't remember why the crown was important, just it's precious to him.

I'm crying for the king skeleton. Dude might've took over a mansion that wasn't his but I think the punishment is a little strong for someone who is shown to have emotions. I feel like he could've been reformed.

Users who are viewing this thread