Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Come receive treatment, 100% guarantee satisfaction, or we will charge double of your initial payment. But that's not all, if you receive treatment in the next 30 ms, we won't charge you double, yeah you heard it right, not double, but triple the initial payment. So come receive treatment now.

oKeUyWz.png

Dex-chan lover
Come receive treatment, 100% guarantee satisfaction, or we will charge double of your initial payment. But that's not all, if you receive treatment in the next 30 ms, we won't charge you double, yeah you heard it right, not double, but triple the initial payment. So come receive treatment now.

oKeUyWz.png

Uhhh can I just double it and give it to the next person?

Dex-chan lover
To those who read the LN/WN...

Do Youki and his demon friends ever reveal themselves to the rest of the hero's party? What were their reaction?
I don't think the WN translations got much further. Some events are rearranged also, so I'm not clear on which chapter you would check.

Double-page supporter
Guy's finally figuring out how to interact "as himself with her". And they're going on proper adventurer dates! And teaching each other! Feed me MOAR!

On another note, to guess that he'll save calling her "Holy Mother" for after their kids are born (who will ironically be half-demon). Not that he's thought of this yet, but I'm fairly confident he'll get there. And it probably won't bother her so much once she's actually a mother (which would be why he'd even dare).

Dex-chan lover
Guy's finally figuring out how to interact "as himself with her". And they're going on proper adventurer dates! And teaching each other! Feed me MOAR!

On another note, to guess that he'll save calling her "Holy Mother" for after their kids are born (who will ironically be half-demon). Not that he's thought of this yet, but I'm fairly confident he'll get there. And it probably won't bother her so much once she's actually a mother (which would be why he'd even dare).
Itll probably be like crieman and sofia lmao, he'll make a joke about her being the holy mother and then be hospitalized by holy burns for a weeek lol.

Users who are viewing this thread