Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Group Leader
@tokiishi TREAT MY BELOVED BABIES WELL!!! Even after all these years I still love this story so much, even though I stopped translating the LN 😭
I was so sure back when I started it would get a manga one day....and the years kept going by, and eventually they stopped publishing the novel...and I gave up hope...but here it is, Youki and Cecilia in the...ink (I guess). I couldn't be happier.

Also bruh, you can't write a discord link in a font that only has caps when discord links are case-sensitive 🤣

Holy shit, this is one of the first isekai-ish LNs I ever read. So glad it finally got a manga!

Speaking of which, how did you even get this manga? I can't find raws for it to buy at all; I just get links to the LN.

Group Leader
@Solistia Yeah! Frankly, I was waiting for a manga adaptation of this for years and gave up, until I happened upon it a few days after it got released on gaugau.
The pace is so slow, but I hope Youki ends up finding happiness...

Blame my dumdum typesetter for that 😅 but thanks so much for letting me know!

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, that's right... @Solistia was translating this novel 7 years ago.... it's been a while hasn't it.
...wow, I'm starting to feel old now, the fond memories of Youki and his friends and Youki's chuunibyo......
On second thought, I now remember the cringey moments that made me facepalm so much those years ago...
I wonder how many brain cells will I lose this time, I better find out 😅

Group Leader
@GodGinrai Alas, I don't do novels anymore. Manga is so easy that novels just flew right out the window 😂and if I started again, I'd pick up where I left off, not where the person who continued after me did (cause they did the WN, and I was doing the LN)

Double-page supporter
@Solistia I honestly wouldn't mind if you picked up where you left off if it meant someone was actually working on it.

Dex-chan lover
These LN readers... they remind my anime watching past self when i watched NGNL.. i still hope... anyways, that's a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread