Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The feather plucking doesn't make any sense (like, holy crap it's bothering me so much than it should). Are the bone structure changed? There should be a lot of big pores from the feather instead of silky smooth. The author probably never pluck or cook chicken in real life.

Dex-chan lover
The feather plucking doesn't make any sense (like, holy crap it's bothering me so much than it should). Are the bone structure changed? There should be a lot of big pores from the feather instead of silky smooth. The author probably never pluck or cook chicken in real life.
Fantasy creature, harpies are a mix of human and avian, probably a mild "goosebumps". That say, feathers will be re-appearing, magical or chemical treatment will be necessary or worse, plucking again.

Hey, either that or the chopping block. It appears that world doesn't take demi-humans as lightly, for now.

Aggregator gang
this chapter was annoying, I didn't like how he just let the hero do whatever he wanted and ruin the whole date, he's stupid forced smile in the whole situation annoyed me

Users who are viewing this thread