Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.2

Dex-chan lover
Yet is also ready to put a stake in the Love Cupid because of said trust in friends
That's what I'm referring to, he didn't stop to think he barged in sword drawn ready to attack immediately because some "friends" told him "the guy is totally a vampire trust me bro".
He considered them friends too fast, and them trusted them blindly because they are "friends", he is opening himself up to being taken advantage of like that, Witch girl needs to lock him down quick for his own good.

Dex-chan lover
A love talking..
interesting..

IMG_8983.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is my new favourite character, just a guy hanging out in an eerily clean and empty castle, drinking wine and giving love advice. Everything I aspire to be, absolutely immaculate

Dex-chan lover
Holy HELL fuck this dipshit hero and his one track "but my 'friend' TOLD me" mind.
Honestly... if this is how the hero is, why does his party even allow his dumb ass to roam without a member babysitting him?
He is easily manipulated and is a massive liability to himself and everyone around him. Its just a matter of time before HE causes a tragedy of some kind.

Users who are viewing this thread