Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 5 Ch. 16 - The jack of all trades follows his heart

Dex-chan lover
@lurkingstar First of all let me say a tremendous thank you for doing this TL. It was absolutely brilliant and cohesive. 1 mil thank you for the chapters.

Now here's my plea: please, please do not stop translation of this manga. GDS are scum. They like to keep the manga they are translating hostage by releasing a few chapters and then abruptly leaving them on hiatus and only resuming it in 3 scenarios:

A) They do polls on their patreon page
about the manga series they are working on. You can vote by paying for the series you want. Depening which series gets the most votes, they release a singular chapter. Then they do the whole thing all over again

B) When one of their series' gets sniped or generally worked by another team, they immediately resume work on it for a few chapters to "scare" or "discourage" the new team TLing it. Once the new team backs off they stop TLing and put it on hiatus once more

C) They have an option on their patreon where you can pay an absurd amount of money and choose for a series you like and get them work on it. That of course includes new manga as well as manga they are already working on.

They have been basically destroying manga like this one with their scummy tactics. Please do not give up on it. I only read your releases and will continue to do so as long as you keep releasing them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread