Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Kanade's thoughts

You know i just want to create a manga about a guy hiding his power while he is in heroes party and then when he get kick out he will release his true power to destroy (because they are trash)
but im bad at drawing

@someunregpunk @CaTastrophy427 yes but it is actually chapter 12 that corresponds to this chapter of the manga not chapter 24 to 25
also here is mtl aswell: https://www.mtlreader.com/novels/58
chapter 12: https://www.mtlreader.com/novels/58/chapters/11927

Double-page supporter
Take him and dump "better call it a merc and pay it x1.5 time the usual fees"

Group Leader
When you realize your party is missing a valuable component and then resolve to discard that component immediately after it's next use because you'll *definitely* never need it again.

Aggregator gang
@magnetsmangadex Unless the artist decides to draw the action scenes with too much blood or something (i've also read some parts from future chapters from the og web novel) this is without a doubt shounen lol

Double-page supporter
Yep, you try that. Dig your grave would-be hero party. Counting days till they meet and get refused to their faces and even if Rain helps them I hope he himself say "cya bi**hes" after without a single look behind. Screw these prideful jackasses.
Our cat waifu will see to that that no one hurts Rain physically and mentally ever again.

@thatsleepyguy Bully is the word you looking for. And yes, it's kinda silly that they go this far.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the fuck can someone create such obvious scumbags and expect the readers to believe that those are supposed to be "heroes". That just doesn't work.

Dex-chan lover
This is painful to read... But on the bright side, brutal bot took this tl and we are a lot behind of the latest raw, so I hope we can get out of this arc quickly.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no! we need him, it's not that he's useful, he's still incompetent, but we need him."

the author is trying to create a hateable kind of hero's party but not having common sense regarding of how a party supposed to work and the author just tryna put everything even if it is beyond ridiculous kind of plot to make sure the story itself will progress but that just doesn't work here

Users who are viewing this thread