Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

lpe

Uh wait, what the fuck was that?
*WaNnA cOnTrOl Me??*
*Sure* *Proceeds*

Dex-chan lover
Could the FL stop saying "control" so often? Its giving me weird hent*i vibes/implications. rather than add anything to the story.

p.s. if the animal needs to say its name for contacting them, how do you even tame them in the first place?

Okay. I need to eat my words now. 🤤🐈 (ref: my post on chapter 1)

Or not. She's not some legendary beast right? She's just a very rare cat-like purrson who fell in wuv with the guy who fed her with 🥫 food (cat food, obviously) and decided to trap him into a lifetime contract. Then they'll live together long time. The End. 😜😆

Dex-chan lover
Nani? so strange.

Also, I am a superior race because I read isekai manga. If you don't then you are not part of the superior race.

Dex-chan lover
Slave contract where if master dies, the pet dies too so that the pet will work hard for it’s master?

Double-page supporter
.............the fuck?

It was p weird with how super generic the hero kicking him out played out- even for this genre's standards- but even the enslaving shit was even more... like it was an after thought and this was all supposed to be normal??

Thanks for the chapter!
It's good he met someone who'll support him and help raise his self esteem. It'd be a hoot if he also contracted with women from the Dragon, Spirit and God Tribes he mentioned. Especially if contracted more than one from each tribe but unlikely since would have too many characters to juggle easily. Just hope he can earn enough money to feed all of them if they eat multiple portions like Kanade routinely. She seems like a nice, naïve, muscle head. Basically really good at physical stuff, but not really into the complicated or mental things. In any case, I hope he explains more about the tribes and what sets them apart in more detail soon like why are they considered Superior and are they treated any different from your average Villager A?

Dex-chan lover
I have the gross feeling that she never register like a partner in adventurer guild and the author don't care too much about the story of the neko girl

Dex-chan lover
Uhh what? Is this some kind of translating error or this is the author's fetish or something. Shouldn't she be a dog-girl instead and a dog tribe? Thought cats were impossible to control.

Also the dialogue between them was mind numbingly off. They just met each other for christ sake and now their ok with basically a slave (pet) and master contract!! Is this some kind of high IQ writing of other world culture differences or just bad writing?

A dragon tribe a spirit tribe a God tribe and then... Cat tribe???? How dafuc did that happen?

Dex-chan lover
If they didn't like him so much why did they even keep him around so long then? And don't tell me there was lingering affection because they clearly had none of that.

Dex-chan lover
If it's a contract sort of deal, then why doesn't he have pre contracted best animal friends that follow him around? Does he have to ask animals for their names too? Does that mean he can communicate with them? can he tame monsters? And when it says "control" it makes me confused on whether this is a "contract" or "servitude".

Double-page supporter
Wow, my expectations from Chapter 1 were low but damn. The author is just not putting in any effort. This girl just met someone for the first time, felt he could somehow *control her*, like how the heck does she even know what that would feel like? Then she apparently wanted to be controlled so she has to tell him, even though he's the one who is supposed to know how his skills work. Also, a super strong race is apparently on the verge of extinction for no reason? Were they hunted down or something? And the whole "thank you for getting angry on my behalf" thing is so cringe. We know nothing about this guy or why he couldn't get angry himself aside of him being a doormat.

It's obvious that the author has an image of a scene or scenario he wants to see play out, but he has no clue how to get there, so he just forces the characters into ridiculous behaviors to get there. He wants the MC to be in control of a cute cat girl, but he doesn't want the MC to have forced the cute cat girl to serve him. So how do we get there? Do we depict an interesting relationship that grows over time, with the characters earning each others respect and trust, ending with the MC for some reason having to contract with her for them to get out of a difficult situation and her reluctantly agreeing for a powerup or whatever? Or do we just say that a few minutes after meeting each other for the first time, she just decided to tell him that she could be controlled by him and totally wanted to give up her autonomy?

Users who are viewing this thread